• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League - Matchday 28

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Such a s**te matchday the big game is Everton Vs Westbrom :lol:

also what going on with Jack Wilshere why he start on the bench again?

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
In the battle of the newbies, Silva is 1 up on Clement at 71 minutes...

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Lukaku on 19 league goals, just one away from the magic 20 mark.

This is a guy who was laughed at on here and looked down on as being worse than Giroud.

This is a guy who was laughed at on here and looked down on as being worse than Giroud.

He is.

Good for him to score 20 goals. But playing for Arsenal and playing in Champions league is to much for Lukaku with **** technique and ball control to handle.

He will be found out at higher level.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Joshua King was obviously away somewhere when Bournemouth had their media training.

Interviewer: "Josh that could have been the perfect start with the penalty, what happened?
Talk us through it."

JK: "I missed, innit"

Last edited:

zhaggy

Joshua King was obviously away somewhere when Bournemouth had their media training.

Interviewer: "Josh that could have been the perfect start with the penalty, what happened?
Talk us through it."

JK: "I missed, innit"

Yeah but reporters do ask silly questions most of the time, brilliant answer :)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
You look at Liverpool's team and their bench especially, Klopp has done well to get them as high as he has.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I can't believe we do really make this shower of s**te good last week.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool are a meme tbh. They've got 4 or 5 **** ups in them, so I'm confident they won't get in the top 4.

To think at the start of the season some people thought Liverpool would win the title! :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom