• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft QF (PL ERA DRAFT) - 2Smokeyy vs Rioux Bezos | Winner: 2Smokeyy

Who has the better team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

@2Smokeyy you taking Milner or Sissoko boss?

@Riou was telling me Milner at RWB might be it.

EvergreenAgitatedAndeancat-size_restricted.gif

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
He had Ronaldo, then after beating @farzad4daarse he used the "pick a player" rule and of course took Thierry off him :)
He should of taken Pogba instead of the slow plodding talentless water carriers and midfielders who can’t tackle that he has. If I am dumb enough to play this game every again I’ll remember that AM thinks Nicky Butt and Emanuel Petit won those trophies and Ponces like Henry and Robben who run 10.2 100 meters are overpaid for no reason. One in tens of millions can do what Robben or Henry or Pogba frankly does, any athletic donkey with speed and a motor can play 6. But apparently AM has deemed the busboy more important than chef, who cares about the food how quickly did my table get water that is what gets the Yelp reviews.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

He should of taken Pogba instead of the slow plodding talentless water carriers and midfielders who can’t tackle that he has. If I am dumb enough to play this game every again I’ll remember that AM thinks Nicky Butt and Emanuel Petit won those trophies and Ponces like Henry and Robben who run 10.2 100 meters are overpaid for no reason. One in tens of millions can do what Robben or Henry or Pogba frankly does, any athletic donkey with speed and a motor can play 6. But apparently AM has deemed the busboy more important than chef, who cares about the food how quickly did my table get water that is what gets the Yelp reviews.

Can’t be asked to read through this:

kylian-mbapp%C3%A9-celebration.gif

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

And no one asked you to but thanks for announcing you won’t do what no one cared if you did or not.

Saving the A-M environment with all those vowels and consonants you seem to be wasting.

I highly doubt anyone will read that junk you just posted.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I would back my.boy Milner to have had a better Prem career than that fraud Messi, there I said it!

Are we definitely going for Milner in the next round? PM me.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Milner going first overall in the WC draft if you get the pick 👀

Might get him second, Wilshere is my first pick.

Streets won't forget his elite performance in that ****e game v Costa Rica in 2014, when England were already knocked out :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil
Top Bottom