• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft QF (PL ERA DRAFT) - 2Smokeyy vs Rioux Bezos | Winner: 2Smokeyy

Who has the better team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
This could be the first time in history a man could go 0-4 in a single elimination tournament.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I dedicate this victory to all the sauce squad members.

#Revival2022

200w.gif
This. This right here is why I’m voting against you… (not that it will matter 😜)

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Once again @Rex Bezos has the better team, but people will vote for Troopz due to their disgusting jealously of me.

Little do the ****s know that even if I go out here, Riou will find his way into the semi final regardless... ditto the final too, love it!

@Riou building a case against 👑 TiTi? 👀

I actually had a semi final place lined up for you in my team. I’ll take that back now.

Edit: no surprise. The shills stay shilling on your post.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Once again @Rex Bezos has the better team, but people will vote for Troopz due to their disgusting jealously of me.

Little do the ****s know that even if I go out here, Riou will find his way into the semi final regardless... ditto the final too, love it!

Oh anyway @2Smokeyy , if you do win do you wanna team up in the semifinals?

"2Riou" is the link up I need...

...we will eliminate all in our way :drool:

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Who do we take from this side? I’m thinking Mr Arsenal or Cesc.

deep-frying-cooking.gif

Definitely Cesc, and bin Fowler

--------Henry - Ronaldo - Bale
--------Cesc - Carrick - Scholes
Sylvinho - McGrath - VVD - Irwin
---------------Lehmann

Cesc and Scholes setting Henry/Ronaldo/Bale away LOL

Farzad Stoned

This. This right here is why I’m voting against you… (not that it will matter 😜)
Lol Ballack is recessed forward and 10 that Chelsea had playing 8, where his Chelsea managers ******. You proved you are hypocrite and know little about football. Anyone who played football will tell if you can play 8 you can play the infinitely easier 6, literally an athletic donkey with a motor can play 6 that is why fullbacks and CBS and any idiot who can run a lot and fast and tackle gets used there.

Farzad Stoned

Literally the difference between six and 8 in a modern system is like the difference between right central back and left CB. We all know it was sexual axe grinding season and a popularity contest. People who **** over the Spanish tosser playing with no midfield cover and two attacking midfielders call my exact same set up video game football hypocrites who know zero about football. Zero. Zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom