• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Qualifiers for the European Championship 2008.

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
Told you, looks game over and as soon as i went to check out the match hasselink got put through by sneijder and had a clear cut penalyt turned down and a couple minutes later he tapped it in

0-3 Holland in what looks to be a rare win for a team in croatia

Swiss just equalised through a debutant young player

Now SWP scored to make it 2-1

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
I really like Ibrahim Afellay, hes a proper well disciplined player and both footed as well, very versatile and blessed with natural technique

Gilberto just allowing others to play and giving simple passes, reading the play and just now spreaded a 40 yard ball square to robinho

Mostarac

Established Member
Italy have looked solid against Portugal and now lead 2-0 after Pirlo`s goal(should have had two had his first one not been wrongly disallowed), Cristiano Ronaldo is nowhere to be seen.

nidza7

Established Member
Mostarac said:
Italy have looked solid against Portugal and now lead 2-0 after Pirlo`s goal(should have had two had his first one not been wrongly disallowed), Cristiano Ronaldo is nowhere to be seen.

brothel?

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Mostarac said:
TheThoss said:
How's Holland playing? Heitinga scored... Corner or something?

I am watching the 2nd half and Holland have been very good tactically, very assured defensively which is possibly why Eduardo looked so subdued(substituted in the 70th minute). De Zeeuw, Sneijder and van der Vaart have looked very good in midfield. Especially De Zeeuw looks very good playing almost like the holding midfielder, I can now see why Leo always talks positively about him.
Holland played:

--------------------Van der Sar------------------
Melchiott---Heitinga--Mathijssen--De Cler
----------De Zeeuw-----------Gio---------------
Sneijder------------VDV-----------------Babel
--------------------Huntelaar---------------------

Babel was ****e, Huntelaar did what he had to do: score. apart from that he dis what he usually does contribute little to team play. All other players did well imo, especially our midfielders. We won the midfield battle because we were better positionally and closed them down very well.

For the first time in a while I was impressed by Holland.

Mostarac

Established Member
nidza7 said:

Maybe he wants to taste Swiss flavour tonight :wink: . The Italians have had him in their pockets tonight, proves once again if your backs play tactically and get help from your winger, Cristiano Ronaldo will do **** all.

True Gooner

Established Member
Mostarac said:

I knew it! I even placed a bet on it...:D

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
Usually the case on the big stage for Cron but lets hope svens got a close eye on him and if they nullify him on sunday as rooneys suspended there could be slight hope they can at least get a draw

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
clockwork orange said:
Mostarac said:
TheThoss said:
How's Holland playing? Heitinga scored... Corner or something?

I am watching the 2nd half and Holland have been very good tactically, very assured defensively which is possibly why Eduardo looked so subdued(substituted in the 70th minute). De Zeeuw, Sneijder and van der Vaart have looked very good in midfield. Especially De Zeeuw looks very good playing almost like the holding midfielder, I can now see why Leo always talks positively about him.
Holland played:

--------------------Van der Sar------------------
Melchiott---Heitinga--Mathijssen--De Cler
----------De Zeeuw-----------Gio---------------
Sneijder------------VDV-----------------Babel
--------------------Huntelaar---------------------

Babel was s***e, Huntelaar did what he had to do: score. apart from that he dis what he usually does contribute little to team play. All other players did well imo, especially our midfielders. We won the midfield battle because we were better positionally and closed them down very well.

For the first time in a while I was impressed by Holland.

I didnt see the match because of football training but mate?
can you imagine Vpersie and Seedorf in midfield also? do you think that is possible? for me it would be a big YES but how do you think about it? Vpersie is,nt questionable because he is to important for the dutch side.

Original_AAA

Wales 3 - Norway 0. What a f*cking disgrace! Outplayed and outscored, by a country we should be better then, especially when Wales are so tormented by injuries etc.

Watched part of the Spain v France match. What's up with the new kits to both nations? France looked like Spain and Spain looked like something...

IBL

Established Member
Well Spain have scored, goal coming from Capdevila after a headed clearance....not pretty

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
Capdevilla scored the only goal in what was a frienldy with no intensity

Seemed more like a match to build up he fitness of both spain and the french

Gallas played well as usual and looks even better next to the ever so 'young' thuram
Fabregas just had no room to push forward, could of grabbed a gol in the first half but coupet was quick off his line to latch onto the ball before cesc

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein
Top Bottom