• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Racism in Football

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

Not Kun too
vince-mc-mahon-sad.gif
The country that enthusiastically repatriated Nazis has produced racists?

Surprised Meme GIF

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
lol even if he meant well he could at least have picked actual examples. Remember reading an article on Aarons (he was supposed to come Arsenal) where he said how his parents were very active in moving him from club to club, how's he going to end up in prison ffs.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

lol even if he meant well he could at least have picked actual examples. Remember reading an article on Aarons (he was supposed to come Arsenal) where he said how his parents were very active in moving him from club to club, how's he going to end up in prison ffs.

I could be remembering wrong, but I am sure Aaron's dad was a pro Rugby player :lol: His cousin played for Huddlesfield as well, so he came from a sporting background even though he struggled.

When trying to find proof if his dad was a rugby player I found an article where Aarons explained his dad paid £70 per training session for his football coaching.

Lewdtenant

Giga Tilted
Meh, a certain percentage of people are racist. I don't think supporting Arsenal would lessen that percentage.

I don't think you can say that Arsenal having had many great black players over the years is going to overly affect the amount of the fanbase that is racist.

It's probably attracted more black or minority fans though.

It's perfectly possible to love Henry, Vieira or Rocastle and still be highly racist. Racism isn't based in logic after all.
To say that racism cannot be based in logic is just wrong.. there can be a logical justification for racism like there could be a logical justification to believing in miracles.. It doesn't have to be illogical to be morally wrong however..

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom