<

Rafinha Alcantara

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Big Poppa, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Big Poppa

Big Poppa Well-Known Member Trusted

2. Sammy1887

Sammy1887 New Year, Same Hate For Reed

DO.NOT.WANT.

Gooner416, Marsal and SingmeasongSong like this.
  3. Gooner006

Gooner006 Active Member

Good player, but fairly similar to Ox. Also has endured his share of injuries. Coming off a meniscus problem at the moment. We can do better

4. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado Trusted

They can have Debuchy for 30m.

[​IMG]

5. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

that a really not bad injury record but i don't understand why they want 30M+ to sell him he barely start for them but i guess the market these days make them asking for 30M euros at least.

6. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado Trusted

Its the two bad ones to the knee at 24. Has to be a red flag for any club looking to spend that fee.

yousif_arsenal likes this.
  7. em9999

em9999 The Coward of AM

Would take him for 15 mil anything over and it's a no thanks

8. Flying Okapis

Flying Okapis Most Well-Known Member

9. Hunta

Hunta Shivering Right Now Trusted

They must think we're a charity....

Oh.

10. Flying Okapis

I really hope Arsenal don't give Barcelona anymore money unless its for one of the big names. Their such a scummy club and outside their starting eleven have a pretty poor squad these days.

They literally have nothing to offer selling player wise. Even in this market that guy is what, a £12mil player at most..? Yet they still think cos their Barca they can command such fee's. Let them save up their pennies for Bellerin, will take a few years til they get there.

11. bingobob

bingobob Fan of Technicians Who Show Great Character Trusted

There are other players they can offer us that I'll gladly take.

12. MiiTek

MiiTek Member

Fornals is better and prespective than Rafinha

13. Flying Okapis

Like..?

14. bingobob

bingobob Fan of Technicians Who Show Great Character Trusted

Messi, Neymar or Suarez. I'd take Rakitic also. Wenger likes a few of their young pups like Samper and I dare say he'd be tempted if he was offered. Personally I know nothing about him other than the reports from January.

But literally that's about it. Think Barcelona have a serious rebuild on their hands. Iniesta is done. Busquets needs upgraded. Alba is solid but I'm more than content to with our LBs. Towards the end I'd maybe take what's his face the Turkish fella but literally that's a if all else fails. And I'd have him ahead of Rafina

15. Flying Okapis

Sorry must not have explained it properly, I meant outside of the starting 11 they have nothing to offer. I hope we don't contribute any money to their rebuild.

16. Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast CIES Loyalist

It's a bit of a concern, of course, but that kind of injury isn't necessarily something that keeps happening. As a quick example off the top of my head, Manny Machado, a baseball player for the Baltimore Orioles, blew out a knee at age 21 in 2013, then injured the other knee the following year. But he's now gone 2 1/2 years with no further problems despite playing a position (third base) that requires a lot of quick, sudden knee movements and playing basically every night for 162 games a year.

Aside from the knee injuries, most everything else on the list was just something that caused him to miss a game or two. He has a far better injury record than Ramsey.

I think he'd be a very good signing and really €30 million isn't outrageous these days for a player with his talent (I mean, Manchester United just spent more than that for a center back who has pretty much only played one season with the first team in Portugal's top division). Rafinha is a very good defender, great passer, excellent dribbler who likes to move the ball forward and is really good with his foot on the ball. With a move to a club where he could get more playing time, he could really blossom.

17. Trilly

Trilly The John Sauce Of Ilford Trusted

Wrong one.

18. Dammit

Dammit Well-Known Member

Depressing

19. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Dishonest To His Federation

I rather support Liverpool than watch us sign this trash.

20. BBF

BBF Real name: Ragip Xh...

We'll sign him for 30m and send Bellerin their way.