• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rate the Tekkers in the squad

Where does Havertz rank in the squad TECHNICALLY? (his picture wasn't in the template)

• Total voters

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Tekkers list.png
Cobbled this together quickly. This is purely based on technique alone, doesn't have a bearing on the quality of the player (Azeez for example is A-tier technically for me but clearly doesn't give a **** on the pitch :lol:)

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

View attachment 18470
Cobbled this together quickly. This is purely based on technique alone, doesn't have a bearing on the quality of the player (Azeez for example is A-tier technically for me but clearly doesn't give a **** on the pitch :lol:)

Nice :applause:

Where you got Havertz on the poll?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I assumed tekkers was from the word "technique" and thus I'd say Zinchenko and Ødegaard at the top closely followed by Jesus, Nelson and Saka. But I've also seen people refer to it as meaning ball-striking which changes it entirely.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

I assumed tekkers was from the word "technique" and thus I'd say Zinchenko and Ødegaard at the top closely followed by Jesus, Nelson and Saka. But I've also seen people refer to it as meaning ball-striking which changes it entirely.

Tekkers = technique

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
View attachment 18470
Agree with this. It's amazing that Ode is basically one footed and still comfortably S tier. I wish one summer he would just force himself to use the right foot exclusively. He'd be unplayable if he brought it close to his left.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Mods can we please change title to "Technique" instead of tekkers 🙏

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom