• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rate the Tekkers in the squad

Where does Havertz rank in the squad TECHNICALLY? (his picture wasn't in the template)

• Total voters

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
View attachment 18450

My rough tierlist ranking players technically only, inspired by the below convo.

Link below if you want to do one better than mine, our newest signings (Rice, Havertz, Timeber) are missing and some guys that left are still there.

For those wondering where the shower reference is from.
Your list is awful lmao insane hale end bus here. Martinelli, ESR and Nelson get dropped a few places while Ben White goes up.

Also Partey is just as good as Ødegaard and Zinchenko not sure why he wouldn’t be in the highest tier. I think Jesus goes down one also.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Reiss Nelson immaculate first touch, best in the squad

Kristen Bell Idk GIF by Team Coco

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Havertz in A, Timber and Rice in B...and @Paperino in "learn Arabic" and the list is perfect 👍

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Your list is awful lmao insane hale end bus here. Martinelli, ESR and Nelson get dropped a few places while Ben White goes up.

Also Partey is just as good as Ødegaard and Zinchenko not sure why he wouldn’t be in the highest tier. I think Jesus goes down one also.

You’ve become a bit of a whiner with age akh. When are you going to vote in a poll instead of complaining?

I put Partey in B because compared to robot Saka and magician Ødegaard he can be inconsistent. I see young Saka hot him up the other day for his shoddy passing. Blasts it out the stadium for fun too.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Agree with most of it. Would probably have Ødegaard and Jesus in the top tier by themselves, a level above the rest from a pure technical perspective IMO. Jesus has a genuine shout for being the best dribbler in the league, and Ødegaard makes opposition midfielders look clueless regularly.

@Macho Need a tier between Baller and CB level I think, bit of a dropoff :lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
You’ve become a bit of a whiner with age akh. When are you going to vote in a poll instead of complaining?

I put Partey in B because compared to robot Saka and magician Ødegaard he can be inconsistent. I see young Saka hot him up the other day for his shoddy passing. Blasts it out the stadium for fun too.
No word of a lie I didn’t even notice the poll I just saw the Tier list and was ready for beef.

But honestly I don’t see how Partey isn’t an S, we seen him get the ball from deep beat the press from numerous players and pass out a pre assist. Ødegaard himself players much better with him and is just as inconsistent as Partey tbh but gets away with it.

I think it’s cos he plays too risky, always trying dribble past people or do difficult passes also taking shots from afar is all high risk. He should play it safe and just pass sideways and backwards like certain man.

If we talking our new players I’d put both Havertz and Timber in ‘baller’ tier and Rice in CB tier.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

No word of a lie I didn’t even notice the poll I just saw the Tier list and was ready for beef.

:lol:

Yeah some like martinelli and Partey are more willing to try stuff compared to some of the safer guys like Jorginho and Saka, so yeah you raise a good point.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
A: Jorginho, Ødegaard and Zinchenko.

B: Trossard, Jesus,Vieira and ESR

C. Saka, Martinelli, Timber White, Saliba, Rice, Kwior and Havertz

D: Gabriel, Elneny, Partey

E: Nketiah and Tomiyasu

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Kai should be between S and A no doubt. He's a technically gifted player.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Agree with most of it. Would probably have Ødegaard and Jesus in the top tier by themselves, a level above the rest from a pure technical perspective IMO. Jesus has a genuine shout for being the best dribbler in the league, and Ødegaard makes opposition midfielders look clueless regularly.

@Macho Need a tier between Baller and CB level I think, bit of a dropoff :lol:

Zinchenko is easily up there with Jesus and Ødegaard tbf.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom