• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rate the Tekkers in the squad

Where does Havertz rank in the squad TECHNICALLY? (his picture wasn't in the template)

• Total voters

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

1694803441390.png

My rough tierlist ranking players technically only, inspired by the below convo.

Kai is arguably one of the most technical players we have right now. I’d rate him just behind Ødegaard,Zinchenko and Partey. Most times you wonder if you’re watching the same sport with a lot of people here

Mid tier at best in this current squad, 3 years ago had he come you could probably say that.

Link below if you want to do one better than mine, our newest signings (Rice, Havertz, Timeber) are missing and some guys that left are still there.

For those wondering where the shower reference is from.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
😀
I'd say he is between A & B.
Voted B though coz he's struggling at the moment.
Has good tek for a gangly tall fella but he can be inconsistent.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

😀
I'd say he is between A & B.
Voted B though coz he's struggling at the moment.
He has good trekkers for a gangly tall fella but he can be inconsistent.

Where you ranking Rice? I'm glad his picture isn't there because I struggled.

Is there anyone you'd move around in my graphic?

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

I think Jorginho might be a low-key shower with Arteta type. Something about him screams oozing with technique, he just doesn’t show it. I reckon if he did one of them freestyle vids we’d lose our minds.

Other than that I think it’s pretty good. Martinelli ideally would be somewhere in between Saka and Jesus. He actually does tekkers now and again. Saka never does.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I think rice timber and Havertz are all in baller tier btw. For now anyway, they need to show more either way.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant

I'd rate Rice a solid B. He could develop further & possibly move a place in time tho?
Ur list looks good bro 🤔 Possibly put Gabby M right now as a B but he is improving.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

I'd rate Rice a solid B. He could develop further & possibly move a place in time tho?
Ur list looks good bro 🤔 Possibly put Gabby M right now as a B but he is improving.

In my heart Martinelli is a B but i wanted to avoid arguments this evening. Completely agree with your post though, both are improving.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
S tier: Ødegaard, Zinchenko, Jesus, Nelson, Partey and Vieira (I think Fabio has the best ball striking in the squad)

A: ESR, Saka, Trossard, White, Rice, Timber, Jorginho, Martinelli (aesthetics work against him because he's a head-down merchant but his technique is very good),

B: Saliba, Tomiyasu, Kiwior, Eddie, Havertz (too inconsistent to be anything higher than B), Gabriel.

C: Goalkeeper alliance.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Those wild shots that Partey takes that leave the stadium makes me not want to put with with the elite tekkers in the squad.

S tier don’t do that. Most of A tier can strike the ball and pass the ball just as well.

B tier was where I put players who are good at one or some departments technically but inconsistent or not so great with others.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
I mean there's different elements such as dribbling ability, first touch and striking ability

In terms of close control 1. Jesus 2. Zinchenko 3. Nelson 4. Trossard 5. Ødegaard 6. Saka. Partey is very good for the position he plays

In terms of striking and long pass ability maybe Vieira is the best we have. He's pretty precise. Starboy Saka is possibly our best precision striker in the front 3.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom