• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,473,332

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bournemouth would buy Chambers for 30M if he was a liverpool player.
We easily can get 20M from him he had very solid last season I'll not be surprised he start linked with PL teams when he return to Arsenal in 1st of July because loans usually runs until 30 of June

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
So now that apparently Bayern and Liverpool are no longer in for Pepe, who exactly is left interested in him that can actually afford his club's asking price? Wouldn't mind a cheeky bid if the Zaha **** doesn't work out, the way it's going it's not like Pepe will have many better options.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So now that apparently Bayern and Liverpool are no longer in for Pepe, who exactly is left interested in him that can actually afford his club's asking price? Wouldn't mind a cheeky bid if the Zaha **** doesn't work out, the way it's going it's not like Pepe will have many better options.
Pepe will move i think to bayern after the ACON for less than 80M. I think it'll be between 50-60M

Gunner-Union

What happened to Ismala Sarr we were linked once I thought ?He has to be cheaper than zaha and Pepe and is prob the quickest winger we have been linked with

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
What happened to Ismala Sarr we were linked once I thought ?He has to be cheaper than zaha and Pepe and is prob the quickest winger we have been linked with

Pepe, Thauvin, Thuram, Sarr, Saint-Maximin all talbted and all would be cheaper Zaha. Christ even Sane would be cheaper that Zaha.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Pepe, Thauvin, Thuram, Sarr, Saint-Maximin all talbted and all would be cheaper Zaha. Christ even Sane would be cheaper that Zaha.
HG status does that. But only Sane is on an equal level. Think Pepe is built up a little too much,

Mitch

HG status does that. But only Sane is on an equal level. Think Pepe is built up a little too much,

Zaha equal level as Sane:lol: You have got to be joking? I dont even think Garincha would say that.

Thauvin is far superior Zaha , highest goal scoring winger in Europe the past 3 season after Messi says it all.

Pepe is superior than Zaha , Pepe got 22 goals this season. If Zaha even gets 15 goals then this can be debatable.

The others its debatable who is better.

Thuram is much more stronger, more composed finisher but less flashy than Zaha.

Sarr is very raw, less technically giftes than the others but gifted with strength and immense pace.

Saint-Maximin is very like Zaha in style of play and attributes but younger.

al-Ustaadh

Zaha equal level as Sane:lol: You have got to be joking? I dont even think Garincha would say that.

Thauvin is far superior Zaha , highest goal scoring winger in Europe the past 3 season after Messi says it all.

Pepe is superior than Zaha , Pepe got 22 goals this season. If Zaha even gets 15 goals then this can be debatable.

The others its debatable who is better.

Thuram is much more stronger, more composed finisher but less flashy than Zaha.

Sarr is very raw, less technically giftes than the others but gifted with strength and immense pace.

Saint-Maximin is very like Zaha in style of play and attributes but younger.
It’s whatever but I should’ve said “at least”. City wouldn’t sell to us anyways. It would cost much more than 80 m for that to happen.

The rest of what you said is just ****ing *.

Last edited:

Mitch

It’s whatever but I should’ve said “at least”. City wouldn’t sell to us anyways. It would cost much more than 80 m for that to happen.

The rest of what you said is just ****ing *.

How? Zaha has only once ever got into double figures with goals in a season. Whilst Pepe got over 20 goals in his breakout season. Whilst Thauvin has had 15 plus goal seasons 3 seasons in a row. Neither of them get dispposed or give away possesion with sloppy passing anywhere near as much Zaha ( who statistically on average is the most dispposed player in the entire league this season).

Sarr, Saint Maximin and Thuram are exactly how i described them as players. If not whats your take on them as players thats different?

al-Ustaadh

How? Zaha has only once ever got into double figures with goals in a season. Whilst Pepe got over 20 goals in breakout season, whilst Thauvin has had 15 plus goal seasons 3 seasons in a row. Neither of them get dispposed or give away possesion with sloppy passing anywhere near as much Zaha ( who on average is the most dispposed player in the entire league this season).

Sarr, Saint Maximin and Thuram are exactly how i described them as players. If not whats your take on them as players thats different?
Seriously? EPL is more difficult overall, not to mention Zaha is on an inferior team.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
How? Zaha has only once ever got into double figures with goals in a season. Whilst Pepe got over 20 goals in his breakout season. Whilst Thauvin has had 15 plus goal seasons 3 seasons in a row. Neither of them get dispposed or give away possesion with sloppy passing anywhere near as much Zaha ( who statistically on average is the most dispposed player in the entire league this season).

It’s not only about goals.
If you dribble 10 players, then make a perfect pass to a striker, the striker make a simple pass to another striker and score a tap in. Who would you give the credit to?

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant

If you dribble 10 players, then make a perfect pass to a striker, the striker make a simple pass to another striker and score a tap in. Who would you give the credit to?

Mitch

No it's not all about goals hence why i mentioned him being the statiscally 1st in the league being the most dispposed player in the league and 1st in league for most bad touches.

People on this forum used to give Alexis and Welbeck stick for turning over possesion so often and so cheaply but this guy is much worse at that than them.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Bad signings, Gazidis’ fault.
Good signings, credit to wenger.:lol::lol::lol:
Not really, Wenger gets his criticism for the bad signings made in the previous 20 years.

We tried to sell Perez, Mustafi and El Neny every window they’ve been at this club. Wenger never played Perez, accepted a 12M Leicester bid for El Neny and tried to get rid off Mustafi. This from a manager who for 22 years backed and supported his players too much, showed too much faith etc.

Then you have Wenger being against contracts that were handed out, Özil etc. El Neny got an extension just one or two months before Wenger left, this is Gazidiz.

Without Wenger Gazidiz knew the heat would be on him, so he ducked out very quickly too.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Walcott getting 15 goals and 10 assists in the league from wing that season really was fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Latest posts

Top Bottom