• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,471,780

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman10

Established Member
PSG is a possibility, depending on if the club somehow thinks Bale can help them win a CL trophy. A risk because who knows if he will suddenly rejuvenate at a new club or whether he will continue on the same trajectory as last couple of years at RM.

For Arsenal I don't see it. Like it or not we're not in it for quick fixes with players around 30 on massive wages. We have to rebuild with big chunks of that wage bill gradually offloaded to make room for new blood.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Bale? Sheesh! We don't need anymore crocked players. Especially crocked players on huge wages. Least of all crocked players who somewhat have lost their motivation to play. And definitely not ones that have become fond of golfing around.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Bale? Sheesh! We don't need anymore crocked players. Especially crocked players on huge wages. Least of all crocked players who somewhat have lost their motivation to play. And definitely not ones that have become fond of golfing around.
He needs a new challenge imo .Would show we can still attract big players.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Have we been linked to any CM this window? I hope we try to het one in. Even if it is a loan or cheapish punt on someone. Winger, LB and CB are higher priority but I would still like to see a CM brought in.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Have we been linked to any CM this window? I hope we try to het one in. Even if it is a loan or cheapish punt on someone. Winger, LB and CB are higher priority but I would still like to see a CM brought in.
No not yet but emery want box to box midfielder maybe after we get Tierney Zaha deals done we'll try get midfielder

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
He needs a new challenge imo .Would show we can still attract big players.

Obviously it's just a hunch but I don't think he wants a challenge. Seems happy to pick up his massive wages, even if he rots on the Real bench. They desperate to get rid of him yet his agent said he isn't in any rush to move.

If he still had motivation to play, how can you let your manager say "even if I had 4 subs I wouldn't have brought on Bale". Thats what Zidane said when asked why he didn't play him in the last game of the season. That is a big hint you will rot on the bench if you don't get out.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
If we can get Tierney, Zaha and a decent Midfielder that would be great business. Ideally we get another CB too now it looks like Saliba will be loaned back. But we have too many CB's already. Without shifting a few I can't see us buying one.

Iceman10

Established Member
No not yet but emery want box to box midfielder maybe after we get Tierney Zaha deals done we'll try get midfielder

Unlikely this transfer window unless we go a different direction than Tierney+Saliba+Zaha, which is quite possible, although I see the poll results (above) so far. Slight chance if we can move certain players who currently look difficult to move on this window.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Unlikely this transfer window unless we go a different direction than Tierney+Saliba+Zaha, which is quite possible, although I see the poll results (above) so far. Slight chance if we can move certain players who currently look difficult to move on this window.
We can't go next season with Xhaka Torreira Guendouzi Willock this midfield lack quality

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Our attacking players in the first team:

Mkhitaryan, Özil, Iwobi, Lacazette, Aubameyang

Nelson and the other kids after that.

Didn’t realise it was that bad.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Our attacking players in the first team:

Mkhitaryan, Özil, Iwobi, Lacazette, Aubameyang

Nelson and the other kids after that.

Didn’t realise it was that bad.
You just realised that? I been calling all summer that we desperately want 2 wingers

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
We can't go next season with Xhaka Torreira Guendouzi Willock this midfield lack quality

Torreira/Chambers/Elneny/Bielik - Xhaka/Guendouzi/Willock

If we will play 4-2-2-2 we could go into the season with that. So 4-2-2-2 and 4-2-3-1 would be our main formations.

Winger and Left Back is so important. Would be nice if there will be some money left for a Box-To-Box midfielder, but it doesn't look like that at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom