• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,470,346

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Mate one is a total liability and the other was out on loan and played in midfield.

It literally doesn't matter while we have the numbers at the club. We're not in the position to stockpile crap. Obviously someone does need to come in, but still are they going to be better than Holding? Holding and Sokratis is likely to be the partnership we use until Saliba is here.

So do we buy a backup to Holding and Sok? Someone whos happy to be backup and come in if/when one of those get injured, and then be completely pushed out by a 19 year old next season. Such an odd situation.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Annoyingly we’re going to have to buy a CB with f*ck all money coming in.

All our CBs are either old, injured or sh*t.

I think the club wants to use Chambers in the Zaha deal so unless we can scrub a loan for Umtiti I don’t know what we’ll do.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

It literally doesn't matter while we have the numbers at the club. We're not in the position to stockpile crap. Obviously someone does need to come in, but still are they going to be better than Holding? Holding and Sokratis is likely to be the partnership we use until Saliba is here.

So do we buy a backup to Holding and Sok? Someone whos happy to be backup and come in if/when one of those get injured, and then be completely pushed out by a 19 year old next season. Such an odd situation.
If kos goes, mav isnt up to it and chambers is used to get Zaha. Then what?

benjamin86

Established Member
Annoyingly we’re going to have to buy a CB with f*ck all money coming in.

All our CBs are either old, injured or sh*t.

I think the club wants to use Chambers in the Zaha deal so unless we can scrub a loan for Umtiti I don’t know what we’ll do.
Not buy Zaha would make the most sense.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We'll have to buy CB and get another in loan if we lose Chambers kosh and send Mavropanos on loan

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Dread to think of the poverty CB’s the club are thinking about right now.

You just know they’ve got bums like Vida and Tim Ream lined up. Can’t fault Raul either, he’s only got a tenner to spend.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Not buy Zaha would make the most sense.

We’ve got no wingers though, at least none who are top half PL quality.

I think the wings are the biggest area of need because you can’t succeed in modern football without width.

Preacher

Always Crying
We're f***ing shambles from top to bottom. These days Arsenal gives to you only misery and banter. We're at the same or maybe even worse place than we're just after EL final. Nothing is done.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Dread to think of the poverty CB’s the club are thinking about right now.

You just know they’ve got bums like Vida and Tim Ream lined up. Can’t fault Raul either, he’s only got a tenner to spend.

Walter+Kannemann+Corinthians+vs+Gremio+Brasileirao+dY5A1V8ggDLl.jpg

Looks like Mustafi's freak of a twin. Imagine those two at the back ffs.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I've never really thought Chambers would be used in a Zaha deal. They'd want cash only tbh. Chambers doesn't exactly help them much. ESR/Nelson on loan would help them more.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
What happened to Loan FC as Yousif would put it?

Only loan we've made recently is that useless Celta Vigo level ***** Suarez ffs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think it's time the club have to convince kroenke to inject some funds explain him what going on even I doubt he'll understand but we got no choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom