• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,473,028

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Midfield is kinda weak and not totally sold on Malcom but I would be happy with this given the current state of the club.
Maybe throw in Ceballos on loan if we can convince him to join. Not much you can do with a 45m budget but I’d definitely be happy with that. That should be more than enough for top 4

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Remember when them nonces were singing they’ve got their Arsenal back because we smashed a **** Fulham team?

Look at the state of us now.

Felt like a progress at the time. Unfortunatelly, the lack of winter window activity and some injuries derailled it.

Arson Finger

Emery was hired in May 2018, taking over a club that finished in 6th place with 63 points, 7 points off of 5th place and 12 points off of 4th.

In the 13+ months and 2 and a half transfer windows since he was hired, the only players over 20 years old the club has signed are Sokratis, Torreira, and Leno.

That is how the club management has backed their manager in the transfer market.

Token Yank

How can you back the same players and look forward to a new season?

Tell me what you are using, i want it.
What’s the point of being a fan of anything then? No point in going through life negative all the time. Looking forward to see who develops. Hoping Özil and Mkhi can prove the doubters wrong. Looking forward to Holding and Bellerin coming back from injury. Looking forward to the youngsters. We have quality in the side. One point off top 4 and made EL final. Yeah the collapse was horrible. But people want to now discredit some of the good moments from last season. This place is way too knee jerk. In a span of weeks it goes from player X is **** to, omg Real Madrid are going to buy player X for £70m.

Judasviking

What’s the point of being a fan of anything then? No point in going through life negative all the time. Looking forward to see who develops. Hoping Özil and Mkhi can prove the doubters wrong. Looking forward to Holding and Bellerin coming back from injury. Looking forward to the youngsters. We have quality in the side. One point off top 4 and made EL final. Yeah the collapse was horrible. But people want to now discredit some of the good moments from last season. This place is way too knee jerk. In a span of weeks it goes from player X is **** to, omg Real Madrid are going to buy player X for £70m.

The point for me is too see players make effort and bleed for the club you love and support. If they do that, im fine.

But when you have a bunch of pigs on high wages and a gimp of a owner that doesn't care for the club hurts.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Because that very collapse undid all the good and removed all the goodwill they garnered. It was pathetic and unforgivable. And those ageing wasters are the worst of all.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wheres all the wait till this date, till after the kit release, or perhaps the 12th phase of the moon, or its to early in the window give it some time..... :lol:...... yeah ok
The wait until the kit release was joke can't believe people really fall for it.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Feel free to call me stupid, but can someone explain to me in concrete terms why Villa seemingly have more money to spend than we do?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Feel free to call me stupid, but can someone explain to me in concrete terms why Villa seemingly have more money to spend than we do?

Premier League TV money is worth a minimum £90m to them (and any other promoted team) and they get £90m in parachute payments if they’re relegated.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Every team who get promoted earn 100M from PL and TV deal I guess that's why they spending it all. Just like Fulham it won't hurt the club financially

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Premier League TV money is worth a minimum £90m to them (and any other promoted team) and they get £90m in parachute payments if they’re relegated.

Yes, but we also get TV money? We have higher revenue than them, more lucrative commercial deals, higher matchday revenue. I get that we have a stupidly high wage bill, but I still haven't got my head around how we've managed to arrive at a place where we've the spending power of a minor Pl team.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
this is definitely a half-empty forum - too many posters come here to wallow in gloom and doom, and seem to posititively enjoy it

that is why, no doubt, they wouldn't be happy supporting City or Liverpool - they'd have so little to complain about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom