• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,471,283

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I've still no idea why Barca, PSG and especially Real haven't got really big for Kante over the last years.

Improve you twice as much as Pogba. The real MVP and would've still been much cheaper in that time. Now, with the transfer ban a no goer anyways.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
He was good at Monaco.
But I think it was thanks to Fabinho who made him look way better than he was, like santi made Coquelin look better than usual.

Not just Fabinho, he was also flanked by Bernardo Silva and ahead of him Mbappe and Falcoa. When you are surrounded by great players it is easy to look good.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
As I understand it, by reading A-M, Wenger only had a say on decisions that proved out to be good ones. All the mistakes were made solely by Gazidis & co, probably operating behind Arsène's back. You know, Wenger discovered Koscielny completely by himself due to his unmistakable eye for hidden gems but it was Gazidis that violently forced his hand to sign Mustafi.
:lol::lol::lol:
Don’t know what universe you were reading those A-M posts in.

Wenger was responsible for all the sh!t buys. Gazidis forcing StatDNA on the club had nothing to do with the duff signings of Mustafi, Gabriel, Perez, Elneny, Asano, Chambers and Debuchy etc. It was all Wenger.

FinnGooner

Established Member
:lol::lol::lol:
Don’t know what universe you were reading those A-M posts in.

Wenger was responsible for all the sh!t buys. Gazidis forcing StatDNA on the club had nothing to do with the duff signings of Mustafi, Gabriel, Perez, Elneny, Asano, Chambers and Debuchy etc. It was all Wenger.

I've been reading this forum in the same universe and while (of course) I do agree that the views your previous post was referring to, do exist on this forum, the other extreme is just as well represented. If you don't see both extremes, it's probably because you belong to the other.
The sad thing is both extremes are just as ridiculous. But hey, since nobody knows the actual truth, and the most reasonable scenario is just too boring and way too complex to be fitted in one tweet, why bother even trying.

Last edited:

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Its kind of unnerving that we havent been able to address our defensive issues when the transfer window closes on thursday. I am excited by our signings but if we fail to improve the defence we should stop talking about reaching the champions league. No, i dont think its reasonable to assume that Rob Holding will undo our defensive issues.

Gunner-Union

Its kind of unnerving that we havent been able to address our defensive issues when the transfer window closes on thursday. I am excited by our signings but if we fail to improve the defence we should stop talking about reaching the champions league. No, i dont think its reasonable to assume that Rob Holding will undo our defensive issues.

tierney and a good cb def needed

Steps

Raul bout to drop us Kimpembe, Tierney and Coutinho in the last 5 days.
tenor.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Things will become more clear after tomorrow game when unai will talk to media he could still reveal nothing but hopefully he'll confirm we'll try for cb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom