• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,472,785

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

When was the last time we signed a top young prospect? Or a gem? Someone young about to blow up?

Guys like Akanji, Doucoure, Diop, Kante, Robertson, Maguire, Ndiddi etc.

Or when we had Toure, Sagna, Kos, Ade, RvP who was a young gem etc.
Problem is that we are further down the pecking order, other clubs have surpassed us with better scouting networks. I mean wtf was Grimandi doing in france all those years??

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Speaking of Turkish defenders, it reminded me to check Caglar Soyunchu guy who was constantly being linked with us by himself and his agent. Dude has barely played for Leicester this year in any competition.

Damn here we are barely affording players, yet they are able to waste almost 20mil on someone they don't even let near the team...

smart by us

GDeep™

League is very weak
Problem is that we are further down the pecking order, other clubs have surpassed us with better scouting networks. I mean wtf was Grimandi doing in france all those years??
Missed out on so many cheap players from France. I don’t know went on.

Guys like Mustafi, Xhaka and El Neny were not even Wenger type signings, surely down to StatDNA bollocks.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
To be fair, as much ****ting as he gets on here if we go by what Wenger said we almost were either in for or signed every top French prospect that has a break out season. It wasn't Grimandi's job to handle the negotiations.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Missed out on so many cheap players from France. I don’t know went on.

Guys like Mustafi, Xhaka and El Neny were not even Wenger type signings, surely down to StatDNA bollocks.
It must be unless Wenger was dithering and trying to appease the fans with panic buys i don't know.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

He wanted to sell El Neny months after we signed him, would never do that with his own players.

He never fancied Perez who I also don’t think was a Wenger signing.
Its just proves the mismanagement from Baldy and **** Law!

He wanted to sell El Neny months after we signed him, would never do that with his own players.

He never fancied Perez who I also don’t think was a Wenger signing.

Also wanted to sell Mustafi after one season.

For me it hints at that Gazidis and his friends at statDNA had taken over transfers few seasons before Wenger left.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Me wee predictions:

In;
Manolas if EL, Umbigtitties if CL
Gbamin
Tierney
Marcos Llorente
If EL: Perisic/Carrasco, If CL: Nicolas Pepe
Random goalkeeper

Out;
Monreal
Elneny
Welbeck (obvs)
Mustafi
Ramsey (obvs)
Mkhitaryan
Özil (Pipedream)

UpTheGunnerz

Me wee predictions:

In;
Manolas if EL, Umbigtitties if CL
Gbamin
Tierney
Marcos Llorente
If EL: Perisic/Carrasco, If CL: Nicolas Pepe
Random goalkeeper

Out;
Monreal
Elneny
Welbeck (obvs)
Mustafi
Ramsey (obvs)
Mkhitaryan
Özil (Pipedream)

i think we might sell Kolasinac as well and bring in that Championship-kid. Probably a new RB, maybe that lad from Ligue 1 who seems to have had a breakthrough season. Lala, tete or whatevs his name is

UpTheGunnerz

Bailly being linked again for 30m apparently via the sun

The guy has huge potential. Way higher ceiling than any of our current options. But very similar to Musti in the mistakes he makes. Would rather take a bet on someone else.

On the other hand, it is pretty understandable that he is quite raw. His breakout period in Villareal was during a span of like six months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom