• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reinier Jesus Carvalho

Miracetti

At youth level he looks the most talented of the Brazilian U-20, but he never played in the professional and many players can not translate that level to adult football. It could help the fact he is 1.94 mts.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
At youth level he looks the most talented of the Brazilian U-20, but he never played in the professional and many players can not translate that level to adult football. It could help the fact he is 1.94 mts.
Does he have release clause?

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Not to mention that Smith-Rowe and Willock aren't elite talents. I assess the former's ceiling to be a top 6 squad player and the latter some way below that.

You would have to be watching them play weekly to come to that conclusion!

Impact

Established Member
You would have to be watching them play weekly to come to that conclusion!

I've been watching Academy games in person and on TV for the past five years...

Not to mention, you can have a good opinion of a player if you see them play 2-3 full games.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I've been watching Academy games in person and on TV for the past five years...

Not to mention, you can have a good opinion of a player if you see them play 2-3 full games.

I think ESR has a good future and I havenā€™t followed him for 5 years.

ArsenalFever

Think its more a case of he's physical development to which level ESR achieves, got all the tools though, and quality.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
This always makes judging young players more difficult. Need to see if they remain better when the physical advantage of being stronger/taller/older (relative age effect) than their peers fades when they join the adults.

Miracetti

This always makes judging young players more difficult. Need to see if they remain better when the physical advantage of being stronger/taller/older (relative age effect) than their peers fades when they join the adults.
This is true. Sometimes even a small superiority in physicality at youth level can make you look wc. This why i do not like to judge players that not played among adults.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom