• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reyes- Smart bet for the best young player for 2004-2005!

ModeratelyVacant

Re: Reyes- Smart bet for the best young player for 2004-2005

shinsen said:
This boys dribbles and dances like a dream.

In 2004- 2005 season defenders in the English leagues will not know what to make of him.

Another masterstroke by Wenger. I raise my drink to that. :respect 8)

Nice avatar mate. :wink:

Taozhe

Spain was disappointing. If only they have Reyes ;D

Oh well, good for us since Reyes can take more time to adapt to the squad :)

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I really hope he plays as well as I think he can. Lots of expectations on his shoulders, and hopefully he will live upto it.

OneteaminLondon said:
efurze said:
We'll see how Reyes does. I think he needs a while yet to settle. He has yet to really do much against top-flight competition. Didn't play at Euros, didn't do anything in 4 mos. in the league. He's exciting but preseaon doesn't mean anything. My guess is he'll start much like he ended last year and then come on strong in the second half.

I guess those goals against Chelsea don't count for much, then?

Neither does terrorizing Real Madrid! :roll: Those teams are terrible!

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
That has got to be a record. It was your longest post ever juz7_pi12es,

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis
Top Bottom