• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
He was better than Mustafi.
Definitely, he did well to save what's left of Mustafi's reputation by blocking the shot that came after Musti fell over. His passing was pretty crisp too which should fit well into Emery's build-from-the-back style if he can do it consistently.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Don't see what's special about him. Much like Chambers, he will never estabilish himself as a starter for a top club.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
I always felt holding is more calm and read the game well better than Chambers. Also he got better pace
I agree that he is better than Chambers, but how much better though? Good enough to be a starter for a top 4 club? Personally don't see it but I hope he'll prove me wrong.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I agree that he is better than Chambers, but how much better though? Good enough to be a starter for a top 4 club? Personally don't see it but I hope he'll prove me wrong.
Of course both of them at current form are midtable quality at best

DasBootist

Watching Mustafi at the ground nearly gave me a heart attack. Holding is assured at the very least. Agree with the others wanting him to play in Mustafi's place until Koscielny is fit enough to start.

LG10

Was pretty solid, was worrying how success came on and tore him apart. He’s a good penalty box defender but will never be good enough for us really. Would still be in favor of him taking mustafi’s spot in the starting line up.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Very good performance today nice to see him back to his decent performance because last season he was dreadful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould
Top Bottom