• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windowlicker

The difference between appointing an elite coach and a Arteta is that one watches players like Holding, Iwobi etc and clearly sees they are miles away from the level we should be aiming

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He did well when he came on

Needs to start over mustafi, that will be good for the team and for the fan bases’ blood pressure
Yeah I thought he was quite calm and composed. There was one instance late on where he put the ball out for a throw in where I felt he had enough time and space to make a pass rather than giving them the ball in a dangerous area but you'd rather that than a mistake so it wasn't too bad. Other than that he didn't put a foot wrong.

Wryer

He played like he didn't get the memo that the defense is supposed to play the ball out.

This is his natural game.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Quite a few games he's been good in now, isn't it? Hasn't started for a long time but look at him slotting in like a natural. Hopefully this project does work!

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Yeah I thought he was quite calm and composed. There was one instance late on where he put the ball out for a throw in where I felt he had enough time and space to make a pass rather than giving them the ball in a dangerous area but you'd rather that than a mistake so it wasn't too bad. Other than that he didn't put a foot wrong.
I loved that moment. I know a few of his colleagues were not happy but be just went **** that put it out no chances im on my weaker foot and out of position. Cech done the same thing on the other side. We've missed a no nonsense centre half and now it seems like we've two of them.

I loved that moment. I know a few of his colleagues were not happy but be just went **** that put it out no chances im on my weaker foot and out of position. Cech done the same thing on the other side. We've missed a no nonsense centre half and now it seems like we've two of them.
We could have a third in Mavro with the Spartaish mentality and all!

GoonerBoy19

He has everything to be a top defender, just hope he stays patient and work on his game. He is still very young and have time on his hands.

Stannis

It also looks like he has gotten bigger, clearly worked at the gym

It will be nice to have defenders that don’t get manhandled

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

It was exactly what Mustafi did not do in that moment that Sokratis get injured. Really liked that moment from Rob.

dbig

It was exactly what Mustafi did not do in that moment that Sokratis get injured. Really liked that moment from Rob.
Yeah. Thought it was Mustafi that forced Sokratis into making that foul and got himself injured in the process.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
He has everything to be a top defender, just hope he stays patient and work on his game. He is still very young and have time on his hands.

None of them particularly fast thou. ..

I mean even ol Kos when he comes back beats them all i would think

Dream is a Leftfooted tall fast guy

zhaggy

It also looks like he has gotten bigger, clearly worked at the gym

It will be nice to have defenders that don’t get manhandled

He could probably add half a stone easily without losing pace. If Bulk up smart you shouldnt lose speed or agility.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Very neat and tidy, good stuff from him in the last two games. He's looking very capable as our immediate CB backup.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Very neat and tidy, good stuff from him in the last two games. He's looking very capable as our immediate CB backup.

Hopefully he gets some more starts alongside Sokratis. Feels like that would be a more natural pairing than with Mustafi.

At least it wouldn't be as shameful for the player to get a bollocking for a mistake as it is with Skhodran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom