• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: I'm Sorry He Didn't Cost £55 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Made a lot of blocks and his positioning is much better than the likes of Mustafi.

akhil

It's been 2 years since his and Bellerins ACL. He's been really good this year. Apart from the Villa game, I can't think of any other blatantly bad games from him. He's been very good. Solid 7/10 season so far for me. Just need to continue this and stay fit.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
This season Rob's really started changing my opinion on him.

If he can stay clear of serious injuries I think he can be a really solid player for us. He's not flashy but he's been consistently solid. Seems to have become a bit more confident and vocal this season too. Got a bit of character as well which I like. Turns up for big games.

One of the few in the squad who my opinion of has increased so far this season

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
I’ve changed my opinion on him so many times I’m just going to leave it till the end of the season to decide what I think about him. He’s been really solid in the last few games, esp the last game where you could see the confidence. If he moves it up a level he might actually be a class defender.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I don't think he will ever be a top top defender but he is a solid squad player and one we should look to keep. Gives 100% every time, isn't pointing fingers blaming others. Knows his limitations against fast players and rather than dive in and get to close he jockeys and backs off. The only time he's been punished was by Son and let's be honest if we had the choice of Son shooting from 25 yards or going one v one in the box against Holding we would prefer the long range effort.

Solid season. Looks a positive player who wants to learn and a good attitude. If he continues this way definitely keep him for the next year or two at least.

OSBK

Established Member
He was terrfic in defense, his distribution is woeful but right now i couldnt care if he carrys on like that.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

His hair does. I assume this is what you are referring to.
maxresdefault.jpg

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Honestly though, I like the season he’s having. We could be looking at a very nice transfer fee.

Key here is for the club to not get complacent and get value from him rather than settling and making him club captain, you know they would as well.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Solid player, when fit. Was good before his ACL injury and you can see he’s only just getting back to where he was as a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Latest posts

Top Bottom