• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: Robbing a Living?

Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
As he was progressing the ball past our half in attempt to dribble, that made him look like Maguire going into one of his many clumsy runs forward.

Quite weird how despite all his limitations he remained here for so long. I guess the English premium coupled with his lack of ambition made him to remain here for so long.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He was poor, but White wasn't much better to be honest...both are fine when paired with Gabriel (Ben being even better than Rob in that scenario) but any CB pair we play without Gabby is a disaster waiting to happen.

To be fair to Forest, they seemed to cut off White's dribbling lanes quite well...and with the midfield hiding after getting bullied (which is understandable in a physical away game, given their age) it was all down to Holding to get us going...he tried at least :lol:

He's good enough to be a back up, for a team at our level...the issue is that all our other CBs kinda need Gabriel beside them, as I said before...so maybe a sale is best for all.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He was poor, but White wasn't much better to be honest...both are fine when paired with Gabriel (Ben being even better than Rob in that scenario) but any CB pair we play without Gabby is a disaster waiting to happen.

To be fair to Forest, they seemed to cut off White's dribbling lanes quite well...and with the midfield hiding after getting bullied (which is understandable in a physical away game, given their age) it was all down to Holding to get us going...he tried at least :lol:

He's good enough to be a back up, for a team at our level...the issue is that all our other CBs kinda need Gabriel beside them, as I said before...so maybe a sale is best for all.
White was our only creative outlet yesterday that tell you how crap we were in midfield both our dangerous chances came from white long ball. Didn't even think both were bad yesterday the goal came from mistake and left us open the problem is holding look so bad with ball next season we better have Saliba ready because it's huge downgrade from white and Gabriel in this regard.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
They’re linked with Botman and Diego Carlos.

Different level to our third choice CB.

Yeah I've seen the links. I think if they can get Holding relatively cheap they'd still be interested I would imagine. His level is more Newcastle squaddie than Arsenal squaddie.

Pop Tart

Established Member
He has had his moments here but yesterday was diabolical defensively and passing, was at fault for city winner as well.

Think it is time to move on.

Pulp

Thought he played better when he was bald(ing). On a more serious note, he has been a nice squad player, but for the level the club wants to play at, he isn't good enough. Even as a backup

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He tries but 2017 cup final was his peak

Think the 2020 cup final was peak Holding, tbh.

Getting outpaced by Pulisic, who's hamstring is tearing as he runs past him...then Wright telling Rob to "****ing concentrate" the whole second half, as there were no crowds and Holding was right next to the pundits in the second half...great stuff allround :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom