• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: Robbing a Living?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Compared to other top six club, Holding as a rotational centre back is fairly decent. Any shouts for him being a starter and you are actively rooting against the institution of Assna Club de Futbol though

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Really don’t understand the hate he gets at times, perhaps when he was a regular but as a third choice his acceptable.

What becomes of him next year? If Saliba slots in is Holding happy enough being 4th choice? It’s not like his pushing for an England spot any time soon.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Bald Holding clears that second goal easily, gone down a level like Haired-up Rooney.

My boy got punished for being vain 😥

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Was his fault, but hard situation to come into, not going to kill him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes unfortunately he bad at headers and one bad header just undone the good defending we done since the red card. But in general coming on in tough situation he done all he could

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Yes maybe he could have done better for the goal but for balance if Gabriel had been more sensible he likely would not have been on the pitch & we would not have gone down to 10 men.

Rob is a good guy & squad player. You cant kill players for every slight error on the field.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

I try not to get at him cause the dude doesn't even play and he's just cover but seeing how people go on with players who are a similar rank in this squad, I'm thinking f*ck it.

He's poor dunno what he's doing here.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I try not to get at him cause the dude doesn't even play and he's just cover but seeing how people go on with players who are a similar rank in this squad, I'm thinking f*ck it.

He's poor dunno what he's doing here.

Mad how guys like him, Elneny and Chambers have just hung around for over 5 years.

Can’t sell them but we keep extending them to “protect their value”.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What the obsession with mikel trying to make holding ball playing defender watching the difference from white and Holding with ball is huge holding was clueless everytime he with it or overhit his cross. I hope mikel stop that he never going to be ball playing cb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom