• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: Robbing a Living?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Someone really should’ve took him aside after the first yellow, writing was already on the wall.

10:00 - Kicks Son
11:00 - Elbowed by Son and throws in retaliation.
26:00 - First yellow
33:00 - Off
37:00 - 2-0 game over

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Someone really should’ve took him aside after the first yellow, writing was already on the wall.

He already fouled him twice first 10 mins getting too close and was told by the ref to calm down. He was so scared of Son imo

Nunowoolmez

Established Member

This. That's on the manager & the captain. Holding is one of the senior players tho & possibly both captain & manager felt he was sensible & experienced enough to get sucked in.

He was out of his comfort zone being tasked with that role & we paid the price.

A penny for his thoughts today...

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He forgot Mertesacker wasn't there to reign him in and he reverted to his basic self. I'd sooner give Mavro a go, just for a change.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Yes just was too aggressive and didn't use his brain the frustrating all these fouls were in middle of pitch. For a player at his age is unacceptable he isn't young anymore

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He could rattle Son and Kane, by just mentioning the medals he has... don't know why he decided to start scraping.

Disappointed in the artist formerly known as Knob Balding, but back him to bounce back!

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

This. That's on the manager & the captain. Holding is one of the senior players tho & possibly both captain & manager felt he was sensible & experienced enough to get sucked in.

He was out of his comfort zone being tasked with that role & we paid the price.

A penny for his thoughts today...
I wonder if they really care when they mess up.

He didn't quite cost us the game but he had a hand in making sure we didn't get back into it. Do you go into the dressing room and hold your hands up and apologise? Is it just forgotten about by your team-mates? I'd be raging with him if he played on my team. Maybe it's different for professional sportsmen as a good majority of them aren't fans of the team so perhaps don't get as emotional as we do. They probably move on quicker to the next game whereas we will drag up a mistake 3 years down the line on a football forum.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
I wonder if they really care when they mess up.

He didn't quite cost us the game but he had a hand in making sure we didn't get back into it. Do you go into the dressing room and hold your hands up and apologise? Is it just forgotten about by your team-mates? I'd be raging with him if he played on my team. Maybe it's different for professional sportsmen as a good majority of them aren't fans of the team so perhaps don't get as emotional as we do. They probably move on quicker to the next game whereas we will drag up a mistake 3 years down the line on a football forum.
That's what being a fan of a team your life is tho. An emotional attachment.

I'd be amazed if he didn't feel slightly responsible. Yes there is the caveat that the ref was a bit overly officious, but he played into Sons hands.

Still, of we didn't get 4th, it would be wrong to say it was the Sp**s game that is the reason. No, not beating Burnley or Everton earlier in the season & losing against Brighton, Palace & Southampton is much more of a reason.

Sp**s was just a clutch pressure game where we ultimately didn't handle.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
That's what being a fan of a team your life is tho. An emotional attachment.

I'd be amazed if he didn't feel slightly responsible. Yes there is the caveat that the ref was a bit overly officious, but he played into Sons hands.

Still, of we didn't get 4th, it would be wrong to say it was the Sp**s game that is the reason. No, not beating Burnley or Everton earlier in the season & losing against Brighton, Palace & Southampton is much more of a reason.

Sp**s was just a clutch pressure game where we ultimately didn't handle.

Enabler. Holding is **** and so is that poor excuse of a post. If we had won the NLD,we'd have secured a Champions League spot. How can losing the NLD due to Holding making it a non-contest not be critical of we go on to miss out?

Have a word with yourself.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Enabler. Holding is **** and so is that poor excuse of a post. If we had won the NLD,we'd have secured a Champions League spot. How can losing the NLD due to Holding making it a non-contest not be critical of we go on to miss out?

Have a word with yourself.
Wow. So aggressive! Chill man, I'm just expressing my opinion. Learn to accept that people are entitled to do so. You don't have to agree. We're all on the same side!

I stand by what I said tho. Have a great weekend 😀

Riou

Arsenal fans hate Holding and Xhaka, 2 alpha winners who have won multiple trophies here.

Not surprised our beta male incel loser fanbase can't relate to these dons, tbh.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
He forgot Mertesacker wasn't there to reign him in and he reverted to his basic self. I'd sooner give Mavro a go, just for a change.
Not trying to be too much of a revisionist but how nice would it be to have mavro or saliba available for these final games. If white can't make it back for newcastle, feeling it's going to be Xhaka back there with lokonga/ elnenny or elnenny/oodegaard in midfield. Not going to be an academy CB.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Arsenal fans hate Holding and Xhaka, 2 alpha winners who have won multiple trophies here.

Not surprised our beta male incel loser fanbase can't relate to these dons, tbh.

You're the kind of man that will mind the children whilst your partner goes out drinking with the girls and will wait up for her to return so that she can peg you.

Victim.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Not trying to be too much of a revisionist but how nice would it be to have mavro or saliba available for these final games. If white can't make it back for newcastle, feeling it's going to be Xhaka back there with lokonga/ elnenny or elnenny/oodegaard in midfield. Not going to be an academy CB.
My thoughts exactly. These 4 CB's for next season would be a solid group with the only question mark being Mavro's fitness. Once Mari was destroyed by Lukaku and the decision made to sell Chambers, one should have been retained. White and Gabriel have been run in to the ground.

Riou

I really wish Emery played Mavro over Mustafi in 2018/2019, tbh.

He was very rough around the edges was Mavro, but still showed pretty good potential, while you just knew Mustafi was pure **** at that point.

Sokratis would have been a good player for Dino to learn from for the first half of that season too, least until Kos returned.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Burnley in the summer if there’s any justice in this world.

Pop Tart

Established Member
You're the kind of man that will mind the children whilst your partner goes out drinking with the girls and will wait up for her to return so that she can peg you.

Victim.
latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom