• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ronald Araujo

2Smokeyy

5.0 ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļø (49)
Trusted ā­

I started this thread? Guaranteed success then šŸ¤£

In all seriousness, I think this would be a brilliant pick up. Barcelona fans seem to be raving about him but I havenā€™t watched a lot of their games, only really seen them since Auba move there.

Anyways, they seem very unhappy that his contract is coming to an end. Could turn out to be the best for all parties with Saliba getting his move to Marseille and us getting Araujo on the cheap then using the rest of the funds to strengthen other areas.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Weirdly similar profile to Saliba. Even his play style reminds me of the Frenchman. This can only mean one thing...

TornadoTed

Established Member
HG is not an issue this Summer which gives us a lot of flexibility. Discounting those out on loan we could go into the Summer with the following,

Non HG (12) - Turner, Tierney, Partey, Gabriel, Ƙdegaard, Lacazette, Soares, Tomiyasu, Pepe, Tavares, Lokonga, and Xhaka

HG (8) - White, Holding, Ramsdale, Saliba, Martinelli, ESR, Balogun, Saka

That could change a little depending on contract situations with Lacazette and Nketiah and what happens with some of the loan players on the fringes like Mari, AMN and Nelson.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Holding has two years in contract (plus an option for another), but I think he wants more game-time at some EPL club, so I assume the club is willing to let him leave.
Holding doesn't do well in a high line, but he will do good for most PL sides.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game
Top Bottom