• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ronald Zubar

A

Anonymous

good solid defender from what i have seen in the past and intenationaly, meant to be the next wiliam gallas

Sigun

I wouldent exactly say he was Chelsea through and through, I think it would be a case of Chelsea not selling to us.

A

Anonymous

I still think if we were going to buy a defender in this window we would have done early to cover for Kolo, Clichy, Eboue and Cole.

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
Height: 1m86
Weight: 80kg

Big lad then.

Ronald Zubar though - what a name. I bet he got bullied as a kid! :lol:

A

Anonymous

yeh . very very pace, really built in the upper body department , very strong. he can play all across the back

A

Anonymous

kaids said:

Big lad then.

^Not at that size :D

brianfrance

Established Member
To the guys who watched england-france U21 : Zubar is the guy who made an incredible save on the line.
I've seen him a couple of time last season, not this season, he was strong but at the time I didn't rate him. Could be wrong though

huyha123

strong and quick. I like it. but the Sky sport new got one thing confusing. "The likes of Patrick Muller, Vincent Kompany and Sebastien Squillaci have all been linked with Lyon, but Zubar is believed to be the French champions' top target."

how can that be true? I thought Kompany suppose to be very good defender?!

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
kaids said:

Big lad then.

he must have been quite big as a kid so I wouldn't worry about bullies

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
huyha123 said:
The likes of Patrick Muller, Vincent Kompany and Sebastien Squillaci have all been linked with Lyon, but Zubar is believed to be the French champions' top target."

how can that be true? I thought Kompany suppose to be very good defender?!

if given the choice between Kompany & any of the other players there, i would think anyone would choose Kompany, but it's not that simple.. everyone and their grandmother are looking at Kompany...

JML

alsp_983453_1_20050929_pre.jpg

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould
Top Bottom