• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ronaldo (the REAL one)

kNiteMare

ronaldo maybe a good footballer but as a person he is not much better than a ****...

from his relationship with inter and now this we can all see... i dun really pity him to say the truth.

AFCG7

Established Member
Some people's view on infidelity are far more harsh than others.
Agree with jc8gooner to an extent.. however its possible that effects off the field can affect a player mentally

JazzG

Established Member
jc8gooner said:
I couldn't give a **** about his personal life. On the pitch, he is the best striker in the world.

No he isn't, Henry is better than him. Maybe the Ronaldo of 1996-1998 might of been better but this Ronaldo DEFINITELY isn't

AFCG7

Established Member
While Henry is the best striker of all the European countries.. i still say Ronaldo is the best in the world...
at least Henry is close this time.. in 96-98 no one even got close enough to Ronaldo to challenge the kind of form he was in

JazzG

Established Member
I have seen Ronaldo many times for R.Madrid, he isn't the same player he once was

Henry right now is the most complete striker in the world. He can score from other peoples assists, he can make his own goals, he can take freekicks with his right and left foot i.e. he is 2 footed, he sets up loads of goals, he works hard for the team and will come and help when we need it.

Once he adds headering and scoring tap ins into his game he will be better than Ronaldo even in his 96-98 form.

A

Anonymous

henry..complete striker?sorry mate..have to disagree..his hold up isn't the best...He doesn't have the greatest of volleys either..and his heading isn't all that great.neither does he have the instinct of being in the right place at the right time for tap ins and parried shots.

kNiteMare

JazzG said:
Once he adds headering and scoring tap ins into his game he will be better than Ronaldo even in his 96-98 form.
ruud said:
henry..complete striker?sorry mate..have to disagree..his hold up isn't the best...He doesn't have the greatest of volleys either..and his heading isn't all that great.neither does he have the instinct of being in the right place at the right time for tap ins and parried shots.

read the whole things please. He may not be the best, but he is still 26 and soon he WILL be the best.

AFCG7

Established Member
Henry is also a terrific header of the all.. its just that ARsenal's style of play doesnt allow him to get much attacking headers in at goal.. for France he doesnt have any problems heading the ball.
He doesnt do tap ins because he isnt a striker like Van 9.5 .. but he does score from free kicks which Van 9.5 doesnt do.
Van 9.5 isnt a complete striker either.. which is why he isnt the best.
Ronaldo is the best because he can score from any situation.

tony

IMO Ronaldo isn't even better than Raul, RvN or Vieri, not to mention Henry. He's finishing and is tap ins are worse than Raul's and Rvn's, hes headers are worse than Vieri's and he dont score freekicks like Henry does. Titi's all around play, pace, creativity and assists are better than Ronaldo's. Actually Ronaldo have serious attitude problems-half of the last season he was overweighted and looked like ****ing pink piggy. Last but not least- Ronaldo even dont score more goals than Henry. 8)

A

Anonymous

AFCG7 said:
Van 9.5 isnt a complete striker either.. which is why he isnt the best.
Ronaldo is the best because he can score from any situation.

but who said that Ruud is the best?!

AFCG7

Established Member
ruud .. what the hell is your problem.. i never referred to anyone saying Van 9.5 is the best ,
I was using Van 9.5 as an example to show what he has that Henry doesnt... and what Henry has and he doesnt ( i excluded the fact that Henry manages to stay on his feet a lot more and doesnt play dirty ) .
Ronaldo has everything it takes to be the world's number 1 striker.

potterarsenal

no one said he was the best i think he is good if v. nistilrooy and henry were up front together there would be so many goals not to mention penalties!! only joking ruud is a good striker :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom