• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Roy Keane's comments

th14fan

Did anyone hear about what Roy boy said on Sky Sports? His comments were a bit comical. He has warned us that Manure are going to win the league at our best strength. I believe he just woke up out of bed from dreaming and made that comment. We are gunning for them this year as our destiny is the treble. :D :D

JazzG

Established Member
Roy Keane on the pitch can be a **** but off the pitch he comes accross as a very honest man who doesn't talk ****, has always given us credit when due so I doubt he would make really arrogent comments.

johe

Good footballers are confident, and ol' Roy is no different. I mean, he couldn't say something like "I think Arsenal are going to win next year, and we'll propably end up in third place."

I hate Roy Keane, but I do respect him for his honesty.

Sonic Youth

i think roy keane is a great player and a great personality
he plays the game rough but thats what it is supposed to be like
also, at the old trafford brawl he didn't support rvn, while he is united's captain
but he has great respect for vieira and he knows rvn is a cheat, that's why he thought 'fak u ruud, keown and the other gunners are right, you deserve a slap'
and of course he says man u are gonna win the league. what else could he say as the captain of the richest club in the world

johe

Gator said:
Sonic Youth said:
what else could he say as the captain of the richest club in the world?
Chelsea signed Keane as well? :x

I thought it was Roman who sat with the money - not Chelsea Football Club? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Sonic Youth

man u still are the richest club, the make the most money
chelsea just have a rich russian but the 'corporation' chelsea makes less money than man u and arsenal

CMS

yep, manU is still the richest club in the world....

i ld say: :respect.

that s the way forward, that clubs are rich without any tards buying clubs.....

chelsea doesn't exist anymore.

there is only chelski, a private collection of star players, property of some russian....

Persie

Maybe I'm the only one on this forum who likes Ruud! :evil:
I'm an Arsenal fan to the bone, but I have an atmost respect to this man! Oke, somethimes he's cheating, but I can name so much players who do the same! He is an outstanding player and someday I would love to see RvN and Henry play together!!! That's my opinion!

nnaife

Roy is actually my favourite non arsenal uk player and he always talks a good fight.

He's a great player in the Veiria like hardman mould that dominates the field of play.

Persie i don't mind Ruud at all even though he goes down quicker than a 10 dollar hooker.

United are our closest rivals for thropies and you got to give them some respect, our players do.

Sonic Youth

Persie said:
I'm an Arsenal fan to the bone, but I have an atmost respect to this man! Oke, somethimes he's cheating, but I can name so much players who do the same! He is an outstanding player and someday I would love to see RvN and Henry play together!!! That's my opinion!

this won't make you popular :roll:

- he's a diving cheat
- he doens't create chances for other players
- never scores from outside the box
- my mom never understood the offside rule, now she has seen van nistelrooy during the european championships, she does, without any explanation. true story!

by far the worst striker the dutch national team has ever had.

th14fan

I am not saying that I don't respect Roy, I am just saying that when someone says warning to Arsenal, that is a threat to us period. Fantastic clubs don't have to say warnings to anyone, They do their talking on the pitch. I would like to issue an ultimatum then. Manchester better watch out, as we are to take the title again, along with two others. I do respect Roy though. Brilliant player. Thanks mates for your comments.

godfather

Persie said:

without any doubt, this donkeyface IS a real ****!
also without any doubt, you are the only one on this forum who likes him

Soler

Established Member
johe said:
Gator said:
Sonic Youth said:
what else could he say as the captain of the richest club in the world?
Chelsea signed Keane as well? :x

I thought it was Roman who sat with the money - not Chelsea Football Club? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Chelsea are a poor club with a rich owner. All comes out of Roman's pockets.

A

Anonymous

Please refrain from using !!!!!!!! in thread titles, or anywhere, really.

Xanshin

Sonic Youth said:
Persie said:

- he's a diving cheat
- my mom never understood the offside rule, now she has seen van nistelrooy during the european championships, she does, without any explanation. true story!

Ok, I hate Ruud as much as the next man...but I've gotta pick this post apart...

"He's a diving Cheat" - Granted...so's most of the footballing world, including Pires, Ljungberg, Cole etc.

"He doesn't create chances for other players" - Not strictly true, as he has assists to his name...and also, not his job. His job is to put the ball in the back of the net...which he does.

"Never Scores from outside the box" - Oh, right, 'cause I forgot, scoring from outside the box gets you doube the goals doesn't it? What a stupid point...what does it matter how he puts the ball in the net?

"By far the worst striker the dutch national team has ever had" - Far from it. He's better than all of the current ones, and most of the previous ones (with obvious exceptions, such as Bergkamp, Van Basten etc.)

Sonic Youth

Xanshin said:
Sonic Youth said:
Persie said:

- he's a diving cheat

Ok, I hate Ruud as much as the next man...but I've gotta pick this post apart...

"He's a diving Cheat" - Granted...so's most of the footballing world, including Pires, Ljungberg, Cole etc.

"He doesn't create chances for other players" - Not strictly true, as he has assists to his name...and also, not his job. His job is to put the ball in the back of the net...which he does.

"Never Scores from outside the box" - Oh, right, 'cause I forgot, scoring from outside the box gets you doube the goals doesn't it? What a stupid point...what does it matter how he puts the ball in the net?

"By far the worst striker the dutch national team has ever had" - Far from it. He's better than all of the current ones, and most of the previous ones (with obvious exceptions, such as Bergkamp, Van Basten etc.)

1. what has the rest of the footballing world to do with it. he's still a diving cheat and he dives far more than every other player in the world. so he is the BIGGEST diving cheat.

2. his job is not just to put balls in the net, you play the game with eleven players so it's important to help the others as well and not just your self.

3. the fact that he never scores from outside the box shows that he's got now skills. he just scores tap ins, which makes him an average, replaceable striker

4. obvious exeptions like bergkamp and van basten? i bet those are the only strikers of the dutch national team you know and i can assure you that ruud is worse than makaay, van hooijdonck and kluivert. makaay scores everywhere he plays without cheating and under harder circumstances. van hooijdonck made feyenoord win the uefa cup, which seemed impossible to do and made fenerbahce win the turkish leage. and don't go looking on google for names of more dutch strikers to name.

5. he still is more offside than onside

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom