• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Samuel Eto'o

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Re: Arsenal interested in Eto'o?

I believe Eto'o might still have something to give. His record last season, and indeed in Spain, is very good and I'm sure he'd jump at the chance to play for Wenger, in fact the two have a history if I'm not mistaken. Eto'o+ £10m is a great deal for Arsenal. He's got attitude problems for sure but that may change under Wenger.

nidza7

Established Member

We all know he`ll come here if he agrees with modest wages by his current standards.IMO he`ll be totally oposite of what Wenger needs right now.We do need expirience but not in that part of field,rather more central.I`d personally would be happy with a new CB and new GK replacing the clow.Wenger better keep Ade with us.

qs

Established Member

His knees are ****ed, unless we can co-ordinate him to get injured at the opposite times to Robin it just wouldn't work.

scytheavatar

Established Member

If he can overcome his injury problems he could be one heck of a bargain, even with his wages. However I do agree that it seems as if his best days are over and it would be a massive risk to sign him.

kamikaze80

Established Member

his best is behind him, hes a total prick and he would demand ridiculous wages. barca would have to pay us like 5m to take him off their hands. dont want him anywhere near the club.

atmosphere

Us taking Eto'o off Barca's hands in the state he's in would be their revenge for us selling them a past it Henry!

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member

Eto'o Suffers Injury Scare
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=786154" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=786154</a>

And thats why I had my doubts although its just a cramp

Captain

Established Member

He doesn't have a huge attitude, he just speaks his mind and more often then not only comes out publicly to defend himself against others.

On the pitch and (from what I gather) at training you won't find a much harder working striker who is willing to play as much for the team as he is for himself.

Raider

Established Member
Samuellllll Eto'o. Again.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footylatest.com/arsenal-linked-with-huge-superstar-signing/22402" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footylatest.com/arsenal-link ... ning/22402</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Drum roll please.........For the 10th season in a row.... Eto'o!

Can't get my head around this one. We all know its bullcrap. He's 2 seasons in to the 5 year contract , so only a mountain offer would tempt them to sell. But its something fun to discuss.

One of my favorite strikers of the last 10 years, always does well, and is a magnificent striker.

Wenger was supposedly interested when he was at Mallorca, if only that deal had happened.

Eto'o + RvP as two striker is the equivalent to a fry up after a crazy night on the lash. It can't be a wrong'n.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Re: Samuellllll Eto'o. Again.

truth_hurts said:
Wouldn't be an Arsenal summer without an E'too link!

and Sebastian Frei

KY

Established Member

We weren't linked with him in the past 2 or 3 seasons. Let's not class Etoo together with Obafemi martins. :p

Herbas

I wonder how many rubbish rumours are posted in those crappy footy websites just to be mentioned in various forums and thus advertise themselves in this way?

Jbruin

Established Member

This is just an absolutely preposterous rumour, still have no idea why we get linked to him every single transfer window :lol:

We missed the slight chance we had of getting him when Henry left, we should have just insisted on a swap deal.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom