• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Samuel Eto'o

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
He can do top job in any world vlub for 2 more years at least... but I do think its mls for him right now

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
Some hint:

"There is only one Jose Mourinho. I have played under a lot of great coaches - but there is no other character in the game like Jose," Eto'o is quoted as saying in the Daily Mirror.

"He is one of the best coaches in the world - and we had a lot of success together at Inter Milan. I would like to have the chance to play under him again - because it is never boring when Jose is around.

"Of course Chelsea are a great team - and when we have all the offers on the table then I will discuss with my agent and see what my next step is."

Source

I reckon if Jose fails to sign Rooney, Eto'o might be another option.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Yeah, can definitely see Eto'o heading to Chelsea now that the Rooney thing is all but dead. Mourinho is not content with his 3 ST options, don't think he rates Ba and I heard him criticising Torres' overall game.

GDeep™

League is very weak
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/samuel-etoo-eyes-arsenal-transfer-3618525" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... er-3618525</a>

Hahahahaaha...... no.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
why the mirror keeping linked us with crap players i mean come on now Welbeck Clevery Rio Kallstrom (with all respect to Kallstrom he done well with us but he is just not good enough for a team like Arsenal) and now Eto'o. i'm 100% sure the Mirror trolling us.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Will never forgive him for 2006, I'd rather sign Kalou on a ten year contract and give him the number 14 shirt.

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
TBH I wouldn't be too surprised if Wenger did it, faded superstar with 12 goals last year in limited outings for an anti-football side on a free. I think he'd bring in another signing but this would hedge his benefits and give depth and an option of the bench.

I mean he just loves him a freebee - Flamini, Sanogo and Kallstrom...Benayoun, Chamakh

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Remy's younger, quicker and fit sin with our style more.

I'd take Eto'o as "an option" next season, I mean new CF, Giroud and Eto'o would be pretty good options to have up front. Obviously even with Eto'o we'd still need a new CF and a wide man, but if there was a distinct possibility of us getting him as third choice or on the bench or whatever for season then I think it wouldn't be the worse piece of business in the world.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom