• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Seaman On Vieira, Lehmann and Defending the title

Mark

Established Member
calvinngai88 said:
Is that when France lost to Greece in Euro?

I think it's from before the Confederations Cup match when he found out about the death of Foe. Am I correct, Mad Jens?

vanPersie

I dont think wenger needs to make any big new signings...I think he basically has the team he wants already. Of course people are going to want to move on and further their career elsewhere possibly, and they will need replacements - also people going into retirement - but then we also have great reserve and youth teams to bring players in from. Just look at those like Aliadiere last season. There is not really the need for big signings at Arsenal - we're sitting pretty at the top.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom