• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Season Finale; Arsenal vs Everton. 21st May, 3pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Regretting not going down to watch Wenger's last league game in charge. Bet the stadium's packed with well wishers.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just win and hope Boro give us good news i don't have hopes about them they are so s**t offensively.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
i heard the play off will be played if we win 4-1 and Liverpool Draw 1-1? i''m right?

BobP

Memri Fan
Regretting not going down to watch Wenger's last league game in charge. Bet the stadium's packed with well wishers.

Come off it mate, don't say that, he's staying, we'll be seeing him next season.

He's got a job for life in my books.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Boro can put their reserves & youth behind the ball to go along with their first team & they'll still come up short. Let's just do our part & beat Everton but it's a sound option to expect the worst.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Wenger is likely to stay more 2 years we can't do nothing just hope and pray he do better than this years but with this owner we got this club won't become an elite again.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Also for everton it gonna be the last game for Lukaku and Barkely they gonna try to leave with high it gonna be tough game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten
Top Bottom