• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sebastián Viera

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenal4life

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=73684&idSez=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idN ... 4&idSez=20</a>

i don't know why the previous topic has been closed
but i think it's misunderstand

the guy is the best in South America
and tipped to be the best in the world
i hope we finalize the deal quickly

Ratinho

Established Member
Interest for a player called 'Viera' materialises today after seemingly no interest at all?

After selling Vieira?

I'd suspect tbh/

arsenal4life

I've just asked an Uruguayan friend and told me that goalie have all abilities to the best in the world
why just we can trust Wenger's choices
i think Isaksson is available and if Wenger wants him he'll get him
off course he knows something especial in that Viera

just hope we finalize the deal quickly as there are interests in the player

asajoseph

Established Member
He keeps Fabian Carini, who was for a while a decent keeper (and almost signed with us) out of the Uruguayan national team. I very little about him, but I guess that's a start.

AFCFan4Ever

I've seen him play a few games and I think he's the real deal...would be a good signing for us. He's smallish but he makes up for it with great athleticism. He'll def. be a player to keep an eye on for the future if he comes to us.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
I'm glad Wenger's still looking at goalkeepers. Almunia will never be Arsenal class. Having said that I've never really been too keen on South American goalkeepers, but I'm doing my best to trust Wenger at the moment.

9Reyes

I hope we sign him........we need a good goalie know.....and we woulden't use Almunia in the 2 first CL matches.....thats not good!!

viera is dubbed to be the best keeper in the world and i totally agree, he is agile, in the air and very athletic, he is also a good decision maker unlike lehman and can alos kick a ball so we wont have the problem of every time lehman kicks a ball, we are worried

asajoseph

Established Member
Importantly, for those that have seen him, how is he at dealing with set-pieces and crosses? This is usually an area where height really helps...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom