• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sergio Rico

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Played under Emery for a few years, won't cost a fortune. This could have legs.

Last edited:

HBL

Established Member
This link was almost inevitable but he is a decent keeper and I would rather have him than Leno/Trapp etc.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
According to transfermarkt his Value is 20M euros. i think this one we need to keep eye on because it came from Local paper and from their info too. 24 years old and 1,95 m get him in.

Aevi

Hale End FC
From what I hear, Rico has had a poor season. Sevilla fans say he's capable of losing focus and has trouble dealing with crosses.

Example here:

Saying that, he is only 24 and has plenty of time to iron out his flaws. Now that we're getting a new GK coach, I'm confident he could develop into a proper keeper here. He's huge and capable of making fantastic saves such as there:

I wouldn't mind this at all, I prefer him to many of the other potential options.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Ahhh this one makes much, much more sense to me! He's very young so will accept being number 2 behind Cech until Cech's contract runs out, superb.

1CK1S

From what I hear, Rico has had a poor season. Sevilla fans say he's capable of losing focus and has trouble dealing with crosses.

Example here:

Saying that, he is only 24 and has plenty of time to iron out his flaws. Now that we're getting a new GK coach, I'm confident he could develop into a proper keeper here. He's huge and capable of making fantastic saves such as there:

I wouldn't mind this at all, I prefer him to many of the other potential options.

He'll fit right in!

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Some of the replies to that tweet include the fans offering to drive him to London themselves :lol:. One even offered to carry him. I take it they don't rate him

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

If he accepts being behind Cech then he is clearly not good enough

This.

We need a new number 1 not a back up keeper.

Look at how key a top class goalkeeper can be for a defence. Oblak & De Gea are just two examples, they've saved their teams a s**tload over the course of a season.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom