• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shaun Wright-Phillips

irishgunnerz

AWOL
Trusted ⭐
Re: SWP

SWP?

Nope. Once maybe, when he was young enough to listen and be 're-trained/re-programmed' but he's currently awful.

I'd forgotten how bad until WC just re-inforced to me just how poor he can be

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless

I would still quite like him here as he is a direct out and out winger. Also should be heading into his peak.

Uncle Mike

Established Member

truth_hurts said:
I would still quite like him here as he is a direct out and out winger. Also should be heading into his peak.
That's the scary part: He ain't never gonna be appreciably better than this. So why should Arsenal go after him?

If we're going to sign the son of an Arsenal star, let's just wait for Shaqueel.

Godsend_Gooner

Uncle Mike said:
truth_hurts said:
That's the scary part: He ain't never gonna be appreciably better than this. So why should Arsenal go after him?

If we're going to sign the son of an Arsenal star, let's just wait for Shaqueel.

Too old. Next.

Uncle Mike

Established Member

Godsend_Gooner said:
Uncle Mike said:
truth_hurts said:

Too old. Next.
Shaqueel van Persie. Not Shaquille O'Neal.

GDeep™

League is very weak

Lazy journalism linking us with SWP. Along with him being a decent at best player we have no space for him.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom