• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

He’s not going anywhere, after next season he’s a free agent which allows him to get a 3-5M sign on fee as well as big wages as his new club is saving money by not paying a fee for him.

Makes no sense for him to leave now.
Let's not mistake him with Rambo or similar frees of that ilk. He's deadwood, plain and simple. Galatasary aren't going to pay him 200k a week just because he's free. I'd be surprised if he gets the same wage when he moves on.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Let's not mistake him with Rambo or similar frees of that ilk. He's deadwood, plain and simple. Galatasary aren't going to pay him 200k a week just because he's free. I'd be surprised if he gets the same wage when he moves on.
He’ll get similar wages to now at least and a sign on fee that pushes 4/5M.

It’ll be his last big contract. 100% he’s not leaving,

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Thought it was a bit of a shame he got injured like that myself. Some players just need a bit of belief and an extended run to turn things around. He played well against Bournemouth.

I was also not looking forward to seeing Arsenal fans celebrate his injury, I am pretty sure Mustafi is "wish he got cancer" tier like Xhaka found himself not long ago.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I don't think he is a bad footballer. I just think he can't handle the high pressure environment and no matter what run of form he is in, there is always the potential for a sliding challenge out of no where, or a massive error leading to the goal. The Zaha and Aguero ones are just too ridiculous to even think about giving him a chance. He isn't good enough, but hopefully he has a run of form that increases his value from the 10 million it is currently at.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
@celestis
Sweating yet?
oT332sm.jpg

oT332sm

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Still confident Bud , showed fantastic character at Chelsea after that horrible pitch made the ball pitch up and and he mistimed the pass and against Bournemouth should have been motm . Spraying the ball like the Kaiser.
:lol:

edit: this one is good though

JVbjSQ6.png

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I need more when did @celestis say that stuff?

I always thought he was a bit dim but this is next level stuff.

Its only a few pages back mate. All the great visionaries are ridiculed , Arsène the season before we went unbeaten , me before Mustafi wins Barclays player of the season next year. There I went there:cool:

Moleque

He’ll get similar wages to now at least and a sign on fee that pushes 4/5M.

It’ll be his last big contract. 100% he’s not leaving,

I wouldn't be quite so certain. People make decisions based on emotions then justify them with rationality. Yes, he will be better off financially if he sees out his contract and leaves on a free. Will he be better off from a professional footballing perspective? To get to this level he must be incredibly competitive, no matter what outsiders think. Finally, will he be better from an emotional perspective? Continued online abuse from idiot "fans" is out of control, and must have an impact at some personal level. So while I agree that he will make more money if he stays, I am far from certain that that will be what he does.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Played well today and error-free. Possible MOTM. (Which sadly isn't saying much).

Jae

Credit where credit is due. He's been great since he cocked up against Chelsea. There's a player in there somewhere, just needs to cut out the stupid errors. Probably won't be long til he does it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom