• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
He jumped out defence instead of tracking the run of Sanchez. You can’t blame both Kola and AMN for not thinking like Mustafi. The last thing a centre back should be doing is vacating the central areas on the edge of the box.

Exactly and even on the second goal he decided to go to the far post after seeing Kos go towards Lukaku, leaving that pvssy in the middle of the goal and even after that he turned his body away instead of diving in front of the shot. Yes, maybe that cvnt would have still passed it to Sanchez but at least it would have given us another second.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Don’t like criticising players tbf. But Mustafi seems to automatically get himself in the wrong position.

Running back for Lingards goal he was so easily fooled. Lingard just stopped and Mustafi ran on. When the ball came to Lingard he had all the time in the world. Mustafi was watching the ball and not the man he could have marked.

His challenges are rash and he frequently passes the ball badly or holds on to it for too long.

I don’t believe it’s a coincidence that our defence has leaked like a sieve since he joined us. Wenger tried to sell him and Emery is trying to play any fit CB available instead of Mustafi, now he’s formed an opinion.

Of course he can tackle well sometimes and heading is his strong point but it’s the frequency of the mistakes that is our undoing, particularly in tight games.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I never thought it would be possible but he makes Sebastien Squillaci look like a superb defender. We need to get rid of him this summer.

TheEconomist

Established Member
DyBLdckX0AEI6E4.jpg:large

In my opinion Mustafi does not possess the bare necessities to be a world class defender

Sorry

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
He jumped out defence instead of tracking the run of Sanchez. You can’t blame both Kola and AMN for not thinking like Mustafi. The last thing a centre back should be doing is vacating the central areas on the edge of the box.

That was more Koscielny's fault. What was he doing rushing out to tackle Lukaku like that? Torreira was already there Koscielny should have held the line and intercepted the pass instead of playing right into Lukaku's hands. Amateur defending.

Mustafi tried to play Sanchez offside which was dumb but you can see what he was doing.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
That was more Koscielny's fault. What was he doing rushing out to tackle Lukaku like that? Torreira was already there Koscielny should have held the line and intercepted the pass instead of playing right into Lukaku's hands. Amateur defending.

Mustafi tried to play Sanchez offside which was dumb but you can see what he was doing.
Agreed, what was koscielny thinking?

ptrcopp

Both were in the wrong, yes, but Mustafi becomes the last one in that area, so I would say if we’re to blame anyone it’s him.

But as I said in another pay, it really just shows how disorganised at the back they are. Kosh wa starting to cover for the CMs and Mustafi was trying to play an offside that didn’t exist, and was expecting everyone else to know what he was thinking.

It’s a lack of understanding that’s the problem.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Still made a mistake tonight against Cardiff, headed the ball straight to the on coming striker who had a free shot on goal about 10mins from the end.

If he plays against City, God help us.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Still made a mistake tonight against Cardiff, headed the ball straight to the on coming striker who had a free shot on goal about 10mins from the end.

If he plays against City, God help us.
Also probably saved a goal with a great block just before the penalty

BobP

Memri Fan
The reason I hate Mustafi isn't because he's a trash player. It's because he lacks self-awareness to know what he is.

You can't stick the boot in on a player who puts in a bad performance or who makes a howler but who knows that they've done so and is visibly devastated by it. You should feel a degree of sympathy for them.

Like how much of a **** would you have to be to have a go at a visibly distraught Fabiański? Or Eboue when he was on the verge of tears as he was coming off against Wigan?

It's just so easy with Mustafi because none of the **** he does registers with him.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It's just so easy with Mustafi because none of the **** he does registers with him.
he is an average defender with horrible passing. But he keeps on doing the same thing over and over again.

Any other guy would just cut out the **** and hoof the ball as soon as he sees it.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
The reason I hate Mustafi isn't because he's a trash player. It's because he lacks self-awareness to know what he is.

You can't stick the boot in on a player who puts in a bad performance or who makes a howler but who knows that they've done so and is visibly devastated by it. You should feel a degree of sympathy for them.

Like how much of a **** would you have to be to have a go at a visibly distraught Fabiański? Or Eboue when he was on the verge of tears as he was coming off against Wigan?

I agree with this. He plays like he's better than he is - and honestly, he's had good games in the shirt. But he just has such terrible awareness and concentration that it beggars belief that he plays as much as he does. He surely must be sold. Before we buy defenders, we must sell them, and he should be the first name on the list.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐

Its Lehmanns attitude without the talent or leadership in a **** defenders body. I think the WC success so young went to his head & stunted his progression.

LG10

Disturbing that our scouts identified him and believed 35M for him would be good business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom