• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Who knows if it's piss poor players, piss poor coaching or just piss poor everything rolled into one, but this is pretty impressive. More errors than the likes of Betis and Benevento haha

BBF

This guy is such a Jackal & Hyde, he's either very good or very bad, more often or not its the latter. He's got to go, any CB who can let that first goal happen will never learn or change their ways. You need CB's who never stop until the ref tells them to, very difficult to change that mentality so I'd rather sell. We need 2 top CB's as Kos should now a bench player.

He's never been very good, he's just had games where his mistakes haven't cost him.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
I would cut our losses this summer if a bid of £15-20 million can come in. Sell one of Chambers and Holding as well, more likely Holding but we'd get more money for Calum. Let Per retire, and keep Koscielny as backup. Make it our #1 priority to bring in an elite CB. With Evans' contract running out we could add him as well for a small bid. Need a complete overhaul in defence.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I would cut our losses this summer if a bid of £15-20 million can come in. Sell one of Chambers and Holding as well, more likely Holding but we'd get more money for Calum. Let Per retire, and keep Koscielny as backup. Make it our #1 priority to bring in an elite CB. With Evans' contract running out we could add him as well for a small bid. Need a complete overhaul in defence.

If WBA get relegated, 3m for and upgrade on Holding/Chambers is well worth it.

As long as we get someone like Manolas in as well.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
He's never been very good, he's just had games where his mistakes haven't cost him.

I'm referring to games where he has scored and played better than Kos, not difficult I know but he has had a few good games where people on here have been praising him and rightfully so.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Would love to know what really went on last summer, rumours came out of nowhere that he was to be sold.

I imagine he gets rinsed in training constantly by some of our ****e and youth team players. Personally I think he lacks the concentration to ever make it at Arsenal, to many times he is interested in whats going on off the ball than on it.

Crazy thing is due to how bad this club is defensively he literally has 'made' it at Arsenal as thats our current standard and has been for years!

HBL

Established Member
We need to hope he was a good World Cup, if he gets in the squad that is. Try and get as much of the £35m we paid for him. Then sell Chambers & Holding and buy Pavard & Koulibaly.

BBF

We need to hope he was a good World Cup, if he gets in the squad that is. Try and get as much of the £35m we paid for him. Then sell Chambers & Holding and buy Pavard & Koulibaly.

He shouldn't get in the squad. There are 5 CB's I'd take instead of him

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Harsh judgement on Mustafi. Statistically he is one of the best CB in the premier league this season so far according to WhoScored who are quite accurate: https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/2...erStatistics/England-Premier-League-2017-2018

His mistakes have been pretty costly and have led to goals but that doesn't make him a crap defender. His best rating has been 7.54 in the 2015/16 season for Valencia. At the moment he is averaging 7.46 with room for improvement for the remainder of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Top Bottom