Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by American_Gooner, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Vanfrothan

Vanfrothan Member

At the start of the summer this guy was top of the list of players we needed to move on so it's really disappointing that he is still here.

But, if someone had offered me the chance to get rid of either him or Mkhitaryan at the start of play yesterday - I would have said Mkhitaryan without a doubt.

The way the summer and the first few games have panned out Emery has made it really clear that Mustafi is definitely not in his plans so I just can't see him getting minutes. Even in the Europa League, with Holding now back, I think Emery will go for Chambers/Holding pairing. He may get minutes in the league cup but I'm not too bothered about that.

Mkhitaryan on the other hand was definitely in line to take minutes off Nelson/Martinelli/ESR etc. - as it proved in the NLD - so he is the one that I really wanted out as he is clearly not cut out for this league.

I know it wasn't a straight choice between the two but I guess I'm just trying to make myself feel better about Mustafi still being here! :lol:

2. Tourbillion

Tourbillion Angry 24/7

This wart still won't come off?

Sapient Hawk likes this.
  3. tap-in

tap-in Nothing Wrong With Me

Now we know he's staying I don't even want him to play Carabao Cup, give the kids a chance. Even if we offered him for free he can still refuse to move, so just let him stay at home, he's stealing a living anyway so we shouldn't feel he has to come to work for it!

Mrs Bergkamp likes this.
  4. UpTheGunnerz

UpTheGunnerz Phallus Obsessed

He is Back! on! Top!

5. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Is there a transfer window still open somewhere?

6. GoonerJeeves

GoonerJeeves Up The Terriers

At least Carl Jenkinson was a gooner.

7. Sapient Hawk

Sapient Hawk #NeverArteta

Keep him in the reserves until he develops a sense of dignity or a team comes in for him.

Sadly, at this stage, neither look close to materializing.

Jury likes this.
  8. Hjalmaar

Hjalmaar Well-Known Member

9. Tourbillion

Tourbillion Angry 24/7

Or just an open window with him standing close by.

Don't take it too seriously people.

10. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Easily Triggered

Mustafi included in 25 man squad. Must be difficult having Mustafi as his favorite player but also try to convince the fan base he hates him. Lol joke. Its very easy apparently.

11. zilfy

zilfy Well-Known Member

Definitely better to get rid of mikhi, hes not only stealing minutes from youngsters but gets literally double the wages mustafi gets

12. Flying Okapis

Flying Okapis Well-Known Member

I'm still not convinced Mustafi is aware of whats going on, in his deluded mind he probably thinks he is being saved for the run in at the end of the season and the Europa League final..

Like how Messi gets selective game time over in Barca to keep him fresh, I'm sure thats the impression Mustafi has!

Iceman10 likes this.
  13. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Elneny still in that picture too, scared me. Lucky it is an old one.

14. Tomb Bombadil

Tomb Bombadil Active Member

In the german transfermarkt forum someone said he was talking to Leverkusen but asked for some extras (don't know what). :facepalm:

15. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

Where are the moped gang ffs? I've blown my load on the Xhaka job.

16. pacstud

pacstud Well-Known Member

Oh Dennis, up your troll game.

drippin likes this.
  17. The White Pelè

The White Pelè Well-Known Member

Can't believe we can't get rid of this clown FFS! We should just terminate his contract now.

18. Kobi

Kobi I Know Who You Are

19. Axel_Gunner

Axel_Gunner Well-Known Member

What

Trilly and Token Yank like this.
  20. Token Yank

Token Yank Well-Known Member

Part of Epstein collection?

American_Gooner likes this.