• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sick of the ads on Arsenal-Mania?

skart14

10_12_8.gif

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

KlurgsSporg said:
how about a kidney

Heh!

Yeah, could send Send Exiled & Adam round, a la Cleese and Chapman, they'd make an excellent donor sketch...

GoonerLuke

Did anyone else notice that when the ads were up we lost against Man U and Chelsea, and then when they were taken away we promptly stomped Liverpool and continued our unbeaten Premiership run against Newcastle? Now I'm not a superstitious person, but if I was. . . :cry:

Aussie

Established Member
GoonerLuke said:
Did anyone else notice that when the ads were up we lost against Man U and Chelsea, and then when they were taken away we promptly stomped Liverpool and continued our unbeaten Premiership run against Newcastle? Now I'm not a superstitious person, but if I was. . . :cry:

Yes if it wernt for those ads we would have won the treble. :wink:

reggiepaul

You should do what we do on our forum.

We have 50 members and everyone of us gave 20 pounds and now we're sorted for 5 years, 2009. We are exculsive and everyone posts so you'd have to do it with the Gay members.

If you get all the TMG's and FM's and the other gay memberships to give you 20 pounds (hell what's 20 pounds for these status hungry wannabes) you'll be covered for a long time.

If I was you I'd threaten them with removal from the TMG or FM if they don't pay up.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom