• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sick of the ads on Arsenal-Mania?

skart14

10_12_8.gif

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

KlurgsSporg said:
how about a kidney

Heh!

Yeah, could send Send Exiled & Adam round, a la Cleese and Chapman, they'd make an excellent donor sketch...

GoonerLuke

Did anyone else notice that when the ads were up we lost against Man U and Chelsea, and then when they were taken away we promptly stomped Liverpool and continued our unbeaten Premiership run against Newcastle? Now I'm not a superstitious person, but if I was. . . :cry:

Aussie

Established Member
GoonerLuke said:
Did anyone else notice that when the ads were up we lost against Man U and Chelsea, and then when they were taken away we promptly stomped Liverpool and continued our unbeaten Premiership run against Newcastle? Now I'm not a superstitious person, but if I was. . . :cry:

Yes if it wernt for those ads we would have won the treble. :wink:

reggiepaul

You should do what we do on our forum.

We have 50 members and everyone of us gave 20 pounds and now we're sorted for 5 years, 2009. We are exculsive and everyone posts so you'd have to do it with the Gay members.

If you get all the TMG's and FM's and the other gay memberships to give you 20 pounds (hell what's 20 pounds for these status hungry wannabes) you'll be covered for a long time.

If I was you I'd threaten them with removal from the TMG or FM if they don't pay up.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom