• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

signed team sheet

Jonny

my dad picked up the official team sheet from yesterday's match, which was also signed by Arsène Wenger. he gave it to me, which i'm pretty pleased with.

Jonny

my dad works for mcdonalds so he was a v.i.p and went to the after match event where he met my wenger. he mentioned i was a big fan so Arsène went and found the team sheet for me.

Split

Jonny said:
my dad works for mcdonalds so he was a v.i.p and went to the after match event where he met my wenger. he mentioned i was a big fan so Arsène went and found the team sheet for me.

A Freudian slip perhaps? :wink:

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Cool, I used to work for Maccy's and had tickets for the CS two years ago, but I got really pissed and ended up at a girl's house, and missing the football. The people I was due to travel with were not pleased..

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
OneteaminLondon said:
Cool, I used to work for Maccy's and had tickets for the CS two years ago, but I got really pissed and ended up at a girl's house, and missing the football. The people I was due to travel with were not pleased..
Really. I worked at McDonald's over the last summer holiday but didn't get anything. Why did you get one. Are you a manager at MacD's or something?

Jonny

This is the best i could produce
teamsheet.jpg

beanz

Get it framed Jonny, as it's likely to be worth a mint when we conclude our "Triple winning season" :mrgreen:

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
You mean quadruple winning season beanz. You forgot about the Carling cup and our "B" team.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

My Spud cousin got me a (unsigned) teamsheet from the Spuds v Arsenal game last season.

Guess I should get that signed & frame it; I haven't even seen it yet; I think it's at my dad's house!

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
*Loyan* said:
OneteaminLondon said:
Really. I worked at McDonald's over the last summer holiday but didn't get anything. Why did you get one. Are you a manager at MacD's or something?

I was a Shift manager but the tickets went to a store manager I was friends with, so she gave me hers.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
That's nice. I should have made friends with my manager then. Then again I could make friends with you and you might hook me up, come next august.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom