• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

signed team sheet

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
*Loyan* said:
That's nice. I should have made friends with my manager then. Then again I could make friends with you and you might hook me up, come next august.

Heheh, sorry buddy, left the evil empire two years ago now. But yeah, you should keep your RM sweet, you never know what might happen!

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
No, I don't still wrk there. I was ther for the summer as a means of money innit. I started towards the end of the school year as paert time, did full time over the summer, got my money and quit for family reasons (blatantly a lie).

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Naaaah, I made some of the best friends I've got working there.

Customers could be a bit ****ty, but then I was in Leeds at the time! :lol:

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
OneteaminLondon said:
Were you till, kitchen or D?A?
I am sad to report that I was in the kitchen :eek:ops: . I always wanted to know what was in the special Big Mac sauce though. Would you happen to know? :wink:

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom