• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Simone Perrotta

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
interesting, but he is what 30? is it a free transfer?

Quite versatile, mostly DM in Roma?

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
useful player. puts himself about and plays with passion. was born in england too so there might be some familiarity with the culture. i really wouldnt mind him at Arsenal at all. like Edu, he can operate wide on the left or in his preferred central position. i've liked him for a while now. he played very well at the world cup and scores more often than one would expect for a defensive midfielder. he is a bit old for Arsène though (28, 29 now?). some might actually view his age as a plus and who could blame them when we keep fielding squads of babies. i think he would thrive in the premiership.

Bergy_1995

Bags of experience and know-how this fella, would be a decent bit of business. Italians aren't afraid to put themselves about; he's certainly no exception. we need a bit more steel in the middle of the park.

It's tribalfootball though so let's not get too excited. Lol..

air

Never gonna happen. He's a good player though, a hard worker and in the Roma lineup he gets into scoring positions often. But on our wings we need dribbling and flair, not players like Perrotta. And our midfield pairing of Fab and Gil will not be changed.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider
Top Bottom