• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Spanish Football 2017/18

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Ramos does it again. Also shout out to Morata who had yet another awful game.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Zizou's coaching career off to a flying start with 2 European trophies in half a season. So proud of him.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Don't like him on the pitch either. Something about his face... It did get better though when he grew a beard... But then that Argentina drama was the last straw for me. Hopefully there will not be a single word about him in history books.

About tax evaders. I think everyone should pay their taxes.
1/2 the world evades taxes bro - the richer you are the better lawyers you can pay to help you scheme up things. Honestly, it's the darn truth. The only people who get ****ed royally are people who are on a salary as the Govt. gets their slice of the cake before you get your grubby paws on your salary. Otherwise, EVERYONE's evading taxes somehow.......

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
@4R5Emaniac Pellegrini could be going back to Villarreal after Marcelino quit. :drool:
Bah, he's quitting? Surprising. They made some interesting moves in the market. Pato, Sansone and Soriano. You know, I hoped he'd go to Valencia but they seem in the **** which worked out pretty well for us :lol: but that squad before the window looked interesting. At Villarreal has an interesting squad to build.

Still thought Everton and him would've been so perfect :rolleyes:

Reactions: A_G

footydroid

Wtf! Less than a week before their CL qualifier against Monaco. On top of that they are missing Bakambu, Soldado, Cheryshev and Sansone. :eek: Btw i read that Marcelino didn't quit, he was sacked.

footydroid

Pato signing was a bit unusual tbf. Shame, they were doing very well under the radar.
Yeah that was unexpected but tbf he's only 26 years old and his problem has been injuries but i believe he has stayed relatively injury free for a while now? Not sure but i think it's worth a shot. They have also made some good signing but have not replaced Baily.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Yeah that was unexpected but tbf he's only 26 years old and his problem has been injuries but i believe he has stayed relatively injury free for a while now? Not sure but i think it's worth a shot. They have also made some good signing but have not replaced Baily.
Maybe, something more severe along with that then. Agreed, Pato still is young and talented enough. I guess they already have a few good options at CB but need one more. Its surprising since they have as you say, made some good signings and strengthened the quality.

footydroid

Maybe, something more severe along with that then. Agreed, Pato still is young and talented enough. I guess they already have a few good options at CB but need one more. Its surprising since they have as you say, made some good signings and strengthened the quality.
Yeah i liked their moves in the market. Cheryshev was great for them and great at Valencia too in his short loan spell there. Sansone is another who had been great in Seria-A helping a small club finish 6th. Then Espinoza is a young talent with a bright future, also had highest assists in u20 Copa America. I think their board was a little hasty in sacking him but it's hard to tell from outside. The situation might have gotten completely out of hand.

Something else i read was he stripped Musachio off his captaincy(well he was second in line) and that did not sit well with the players. I think he did it because Musachio wanted to join Milan and even sat out training sessions but Milan did not have the money so the move was halted. What a mess.

footydroid

Pellegrini was the bookies' favourite, not sure what happened. Disappointed tbh.
I think it was the circumstances. They have CL qualifiers in less than a week and needed someone to take over right away. Pellegirini would require a bit of negotiation and who knows where he is right now but i highly doubt he's in Spain. While Escriba will just be grateful at finally getting an opportunity to a big club, compared to his previous clubs like Getafe and Elche. He'll sign whatever paper they throw at him and can take training immediately.

Reactions: A_G

footydroid

Sevilla dominating possession against Barcelona in the first 20 mins. Never though i'd say this. They'll get hurt in the counter though with Messi and Suarez.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom