• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Spanish Football 2017/18

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I was watching the Real v Athletic match earlier and I really see why Bilbao have stuck an 80m euro release clause in his new contract. He was f*cking phenomenal. If he continues like this then he'll be in the De Gea/Ter Stegen/Oblak bracket within a year or two.

HBL

Established Member
Barca playing some incredible stuff today. The link up between Messi, Iniesta, Suarez and Coutinho is sensational to watch. Had a couple of decisions go against them when Messi was through on goal as well.

Such a shame Iniesta is going to China.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Iniesta in tears as he announces he's leaving Barca at the end of the season.

“There are still things to be sorted,” said the veteran, who earned 125 caps for Spain having made his debut for the national team in 2006. “I will never play against Barça, so I won’t play in Europe.”

The man is pure gentle class.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
I’ve come to the conclusion that only reason Atletico are cheered for by hipsters is because they are the only ones who ended the duopoly in recent times.

Atletico are a very dirty team and play anti-football.

Hopefully teams like Valencia, Sevilla, Sociedad and Bilbao can win La Liga soon.

P.S. I would still love Simeone at Arsenal because Arsenal have been too nice under AW and could use a dirty scoundrel as the coach.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Haha Pique's stubbornly insisting on playing like a striker right now. He's in full on 'f*ck it' mode.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom