• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Spanish Football 2018/19

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Man!!! That video made my day! The one and only Santi Cazorla.

Wow, he looks much better than I expected. It's funny that we gifted new contracts to Mertesaker & Arteta who were useless in their last years, but let Santi go. He still can cut it.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Man!!! That video made my day! The one and only Santi Cazorla.

Wonderful to see. Wish it could have been for Arsenal, but I'm so happy for Santi. It's really inspirational how he worked to come back from such an injury. Most people would have given up long ago. Credit to Arsenal for sticking with him through his rehab and the Villarreal for for giving him the opportunity to shine again. Keeping my fingers crossed that he can stay healthy.

Wow, he looks much better than I expected. It's funny that we gifted new contracts to Mertesaker & Arteta who were useless in their last years, but let Santi go. He still can cut it.

Well, at least we managed to give Elneny a new contract.

Besides I think Santi couldn't cope anymore with the PL. La Liga is good move for him!

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Very weird to leave Jordi Alba out of the Spain squad. I gather him and Luis Enrique fell out when he was at Barca, but I'd suggest leaving him out of your first squad as manager is hardly the best way to kiss and make up. You can't exactly banish Jordi Alba forever, he's your best left-back.

Also quite weird that Diego Llorente is in the squad...seeing as he broke his ankle literally a few days ago.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog

So wrong.
poor man's Emre Mor
Dkkt94_X0AA-UQY.jpg

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Ready to watch Santi play football for the first time in years this lonely Friday night

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Messi back to his best. No one is near him when he plays like this.
Dembouz is balling as well. I think we can forget about him if he continues like this and Valverde doesn’t bench him in big games like last season.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Great game right now between Athletic and Real btw, tempers are running hot.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Bale really stepping up this season, needs to make sure he stays fit. Isco just doing Isco things.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final
Top Bottom