• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Spanish Football 2018/19

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
So....I don't know how to spell Barca and Real manager names. Explains their state atm. They should hire Wenger. Both of them.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So....I don't know how to spell Barca and Real manager names. Explains their state atm. They should hire Wenger. Both of them.
:lol: They should make a deal to share Wenger, Laca and Özil.

With Zizou at Madrid, I would have bet on a bid for Lacazette, but not any more. Wenger would prefer Benzema as he is a self-confessed fan.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
:lol: They should make a deal to share Wenger, Laca and Özil.

With Zizou at Madrid, I would have bet on a bid for Lacazette, but not any more. Wenger would prefer Benzema as he is a self-confessed fan.
They have much better players than Özil not getting regular games and playing to their full potential ;)

Wenger may actually get some joy in Madrid. They are filled with playmakers.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
They have much better players than Özil not getting regular games and playing to their full potential ;)

Wenger may actually get some joy in Madrid. They are filled with playmakers.
Asensio and Isco both have been very inconsistent. Özil would walk into that team.

I hope Wenger gets a shot at either PSG or Madrid. Or Monaco.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Asensio and Isco both have been very inconsistent. Özil would walk into that team.

I hope Wenger gets a shot at either PSG or Madrid. Or Monaco.
They're more talented and complete than Özil will ever be. Özil is pretty much consistently inconsistent as Madrid found out and walked him out of the door.

Yeah, would like Wenger to take over a mega club for a shot at the CL. Monaco though?

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
They're more talented and complete than Özil will ever be. Özil is pretty much consistently inconsistent as Madrid found out and walked him out of the door.
He was never shown the door because of his performance. He was sold because his father got into a fight with the President of Madrid. He called up Wenga who immediately bought him.

Mourinho often subbed him at 80 minutes because Mourinho wanted bullies like Fellaini, and not an artist like Özil. He also sold KdB and Mata previously, so I couldn't care less about his tactical style.

Anyway, this Mourinho's famous quote about Özil: "Özil is unique. There is no copy of him, not even a bad copy."

Spanish newspaper AS reported Ronaldo the sodomizer as telling his Portugal team-mates: “The sale of Özil is very bad news for me. “He was the player who best knew my moves in front of goal... I'm angry about Özil leaving.”

Yeah, would like Wenger to take over a mega club for a shot at the CL. Monaco though?
Monaco, low expectations and great youth prospects, just like he wants.

If he went to PSG, it could work. But Madrid will be too much pressure I think.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
He was never shown the door because of his performance. He was sold because his father got into a fight with the President of Madrid. He called up Wenga who immediately bought him.

Mourinho often subbed him at 80 minutes because Mourinho wanted bullies like Fellaini, and not an artist like Özil. He also sold KdB and Mata previously, so I couldn't care less about his tactical style.

Anyway, this Mourinho's famous quote about Özil: "Özil is unique. There is no copy of him, not even a bad copy."

Spanish newspaper AS reported Ronaldo the sodomizer as telling his Portugal team-mates: “The sale of Özil is very bad news for me. “He was the player who best knew my moves in front of goal... I'm angry about Özil leaving.”

Monaco, low expectations and great youth prospects, just like he wants.

If he went to PSG, it could work. But Madrid will be too much pressure I think.
Those things are speculation and people say a lot of things in the media. Its the actions, events and results. RM discarded Özil and went on to dominate the CL. Ronaldo without Özil won back Balon D'or multiple times. Neither of them missed him for a second. Didn't I say a year and half in advance that nobody worth mentioning would come in for Özil and he'd end up staying at Arsenal? Anyway, those things are in the past. What matters is the present and the future so lets see what he does this season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
La liga teams watching real Madrid at the moment
raw

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
55 mins
BREAKING

REAL MADRID'S RECORD GOAL DROUGHT

Real Madrid 0-2 Levante

Real Madrid are now experiencing the longest goal drought in their history. They have not scored in 464 minutes - the previous record was in April 1985.

Article Reactions
Article share tools

:D:D

58 mins
Post update
Real Madrid 0-2 Levante

There will be children who have never been alive for a Real Madrid goal.

Levante have a chance to make it three but Jose Luis Morales' shot is blocked by Raphael Varane.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Loptegui really smashing it out the park in recent months with the Spain job now this.

4a4.gif

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom