• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sports betting thread

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Any Cheltenham bets? @Jury
Good day today after quiet one yesterday. I was told to back that Milan horse that was never travelling so that ****ed the day...

I should have done Bob Ollinger ante-post at better prices but had that today. Had Tiger Roll for a much smaller stake which was more satisfying to see it win again like that than to win money. Had a little £4 in running on Put the Kettle On at 10/1 once I see it was re-opposing the favourite. Someone said the fav might not like the hill so I jumped on it. Had £3 on the FC in Monkfish's race which paid £19 (40/1 shot second) and a tenner on Sir Gerhard in the last for a laugh! Blackmore literally stole the race at the start. :lol:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Good day today after quiet one yesterday. I was told to back that Milan horse that was never travelling so that ****ed the day...

I should have done Bob Ollinger ante-post at better prices but had that today. Had Tiger Role for a much smaller stake which was more satisfying to see it win again like that than to win money. Had a little £4 in running on Put the Kettle On at 10/1 once I see it was re-opposing the favourite. Someone said the fav might not like the hill so I jumped on it. Had £3 on the FC in Monkfish's race which paid £19 (40/1 shot second) and a tenner on Sir Gerhard in the last for a laugh! Blackmore literally stole the race at the start. :lol:
Nice one, Tiger Roll is a legend, got me some money back. 🐴

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Nice one, Tiger Roll is a legend, got me some money back. 🐴
Probably my favourite horse since Frankel. Destroyed them! It was still evens 3 fences out ffs and well clear. I thought about diving in again like a greedy ****!

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Probably my favourite horse since Frankel. Destroyed them! It was still evens 3 fences out ffs and well clear. I thought about diving in again like a greedy ****!
Was watching some highlights of Frankel the other day on YouTube, some good videos about.

Love seeing great horses come back like Tiger Roll though.

Long-time lurker, newish poster.

Have always been interested in betting analysis of football (not actually a massive bettor myself but like the science of prediction).

The last thing I want is add to the general gloom but was quite interested in some betting analysis on Arsenal I came across on a site called EagleBet.com. It’s by this betting expert called The Secret Tipster (I guess a bit like The Secret Footballer) who is some kind of big cheese in the gambling industry apparently. I follow him as he comes up with some good statistical analysis you don’t find on many sites. I’ve noticed he writes quite a bit about Arsenal so is possibly a fan? Anyway, here he discusses the odds on us getting relegated. I know that might seem a bit fantastical/ exaggerated even after the start we have endured – but he is not saying it is likely, simply that the odds on it are shortening, and why, which is kinda concerning. Worth a read imho:

Arsenal Relegation Odds PL 21/22 | Secret Tipster | EagleBet

Are there any other bloggers/ tipsters people follow with betting analysis for Arsenal?

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom