• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Squad for tomorrow

Arsene

Lehmann
Toure cgyan campbell cole
ljunberg palour pv4 edu pires
berkamp

Never know might be 4-5-1

Eastrek

I think Bentley might keep his place on the left of midfield with Pires shifting upfront.
Bentley didn't look too clever on tuesday, but in a team full of international first team stars he may get more time on the ball and a better chance to show his ability...its the same as Man United in recent seasons, they chuck one of their promising stars in with the big boys and they play alot better than when they are selected in weakened Carling Cup sides...eg Darren Fletcher!

Having said that, I did read on the official site's preview, Wenger said something along the lines of - it will be a team of players who play week in week out....hmmmm

lewdikris

Established Member
Wenger's said it could be one of Bentley or Quincey up front alongside Dennis.

I think he may as well play a kid first off to be honest - it's more likely to work out from the start than being forced to call on one of them if we're down and need a goal. And if the kid plays badly - take him off and then go for Freddie or Bobby up front.

Jinn

Established Member
In that case, I'd put Bentley there. Quincy doesn't seem to have the physical presence to bother the Boro defence, and he doesn't seem to know exactly when to do his tricks.

Bentley has been much better off from the experience in the CC, and seems to be a logical choice. Two Bergkamps up forward for Arsenal... what more could you want!

wiltord11

yeh from watching the game on tuesday bentley looks more confident that quincy but im not sure if bentley and bergkamp would work i would go quincy because he wont be as nervous and he will have more better chances than he did on tuesday and hes got pace that can open up the defence

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom