• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

$tan Kroenke Becomes Soul Owner

vijay

Hates Guendouzi for no reason
2008 and 2016 are the ones I think should haunt the board(2008) and Wenger(2016). Both years you're talking one more competent player in the squad and we're probably champions.

i blame the referees. We always had an uphill task. No point turning on our own people. The **** we got from the referees has been unbelievable, and pretty much made me stop watching the Premier league except for Arsenal matches. To me, it always has been a rigged league.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

i blame the referees. We always had an uphill task. No point turning on our own people. The **** we got from the referees has been unbelievable, and pretty much made me stop watching the Premier league except for Arsenal matches. To me, it always has been a rigged league.

Agree with you , not to mention young men watching not one but three horrific leg breaks . I don't believe the teams were soft , when you get so little protection from the ref's and you see that . There is always going to be a little bit of self preservation kicking in .

vijay

Hates Guendouzi for no reason
Well it appears it's official kroenke now owns 100 % we have been de listed from the stock exchange today .

sad day. days like this make me sympathise with the radicals and leftists.

Nationalize the clubs. Break them into 10000 shares each, and dont allow any person to buy more more than 1 share, and auction them off. Do something. These are national treasures. Dont give them away.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

sad day. days like this make me sympathise with the radicals and leftists.

Nationalize the clubs. Break them into 10000 shares each, and dont allow any person to buy more more than 1 share, and auction them off. Do something. These are national treasures. Dont give them away.
You sound like the Labour party!!

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
De-listed. Even as we speak Kronke has his wig off and he is panting as his thin ejaculate is spurting against our club crest.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
It's a disgrace, I still blame Lady Bracewell-Smith, she sold her 15.9% to Kroenke and that has ultimately enabled him to get his hands on the entire club. I'm sure she doesn't give a toss about genuine fans & their families who had a few shares that meant the world to them. Obviously Kroenke doesn't either!

Agreed, proper gold-digger she is.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Why is that? She could've sold that share to anyone for the same money. I think they were all convinced that they were doing the right thing
She later claimed she regretted having sold him her shares. Too effing late. She could have held out and ensured at least that Arsenal had a number of shareholders.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Why is that? She could've sold that share to anyone for the same money. I think they were all convinced that they were doing the right thing

She chose Kroenke over Usmanov, neither were great choices but at least Usmanov was being recommended by David Dein. Another option was to sell to neither of them. Which ever way you look at it she caused the club a huge problem. If she had the interest of the club and fans in mind she would have sold her shares to several parties, not just one.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
She chose Kroenke over Usmanov, neither were great choices but at least Usmanov was being recommended by David Dein. Another option was to sell to neither of them. Which ever way you look at it she caused the club a huge problem. If she had the interest of the club and fans in mind she would have sold her shares to several parties, not just one.
Agreed. But there are other guilty parties of course. It was that fool Hill-Wood who first spoke out against Kronke and then Usmanov and then took Kronke's money anyway.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant

The same Dein that brought Kroenke into the fold initially?

In the typical Arsenal way, there are a comedy of errors in judgement that has lead up into the mess that is being owned fully by Kronenke now, but as you see around the league/England, being solely owned by a (foreign) businessman isnt the real issue.

We got a bad draw and got a dud, but said dud was sold on AFC by our self sustaining model which the club adopted when deciding to work on building a new stadium. The real issue is we took a gamble on building the Emirates. In hindsight it was the worst time to build a stadium (influx of oil money/tv money and property bubble crashing) and it has done absolutely nothing to help promote additional onfield success like it was projected to do.

Last edited:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
The same Dein that brought Kroenke into the fold initially?

In the typical Arsenal way, there are a comedy of errors in judgement that has lead up into the mess that is being owned fully by Kronenke now, but as you see around the league/England, being solely owned by a (foreign) businessman isnt the real issue.

We got a bad draw and got a dud, but said dud was sold on AFC by our self sustaining model which the club adopted when deciding to work on building a new stadium. The real issue is we took a gamble on building the Emirates. In hindsight it was the worst time to build a stadium (influx of oil money/tv money and property bubble crashing) and it has done absolutely nothing to help promote additional onfield success like it was projected to do.

Yes, the same Dein that brought us Arsène Wenger, who gave us The Invincibles, who went on to be the greatest manager this club has ever had. Anyway, my focus was on Lady Nina, not David Dein!

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Is there a need for AST tho? seeing the people doesn't have a share

He can, technically, just stop holding any AST meetings as an owner

No there is no need for them and their nose has been point out of joint, so when you see stories about “AST analysis of accounts” with dubious figures take them with a massive pinch of salt. The AST now exists solely to discredit Kroenke.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom